Positive development in the Stacey Coley Sweepstakes

Advertisement
257.gif

Jon Bastian

Status Online Senior Writer and Recruiting Analyst Achievements:
Awards:

Join Date: May 2011 Location: Orlando Posts: 5,686 Thanks: 0 Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

The Beast Hearing Good Things on Stacy Coley...

During Brian "The Beast" London's radio show, a Northeast assistant coach called in and said Stacy Coley is staying home at The U. This goes along with the info I've been hearing on Coley.

Over the summer, Coley was all but gone to Florida State. However, with all the factors pushing him to Miami along with the new hire (James Coley), things have almost done a 180 from what I'm being told.

Similar Threads:• Hearing conflicting things about Stacy Coley

Last edited by Jon Bastian; Today at 01:15 AM.

Daniel Tummeley, AlltimeCane and CK ETOH like this.

Advertisement
Jon Bastian

Awards:

Join Date: May 2011 Location: Orlando Posts: 5,686 Thanks: 0 Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

During Brian "The Beast" London's radio show, a Northeast assistant coach called in and said Stacy Coley is staying home at The U. This goes along with the info I've been hearing on Coley.

Over the summer, Coley was all but gone to Florida State. However, with all the factors pushing him to Miami along with the new hire (James Coley), things have almost done a 180 from what I'm being told.

Similar Threads:• Hearing conflicting things about Stacy Coley

Last edited by Jon Bastian; Today at 01:15 AM.

Daniel Tummeley, AlltimeCane and CK ETOH like this.

i take it this info cant be trusted?

Jon Bastian

Awards: