Positive development in the Stacey Coley Sweepstakes

According to FSU's 247 site Stacey Coley's good friend and former FSU-lean Eddie Jackson has now named Alabama as his current leader after his OV this weekend. I was a little worried that Coley might commit to the Noles this weekend on his OV there this weekend so the fact that he didn't, combined with the new Eddie Jackson news has me feeling much more optimistic about our chances here.

Advertisement
Doesn't seem like much development at all, actually.

But I'll take it. Good weekend.

In Donnell we trust!!!

donnell_bennett.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Stacey Coley has talked about how he would possibly like to play with E. Jackson at the next level. The fact that E. Jackson is no longer favoring our main competion for Coley is a positive development IMO.

Negged even if true

Am I supposed to care?

It's a ****ing internet message board you people are pathetic for even caring about a stupid *** reputation system.

Negged

Predictable. Pathetic.

Why is this not banned yet? He's part of the reason the football and recruiting boards are becoming sh*t.

Agreed. This is the kind of ish everyone came over here to get away from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Stacey Coley has talked about how he would possibly like to play with E. Jackson at the next level. The fact that E. Jackson is no longer favoring our main competion for Coley is a positive development IMO.

Eddie Jackson considering Bama isn't new, though.

I know but the fact that he is favoring them now is. He was a definite Nole lean before this weekend...

Eddie Jackson considering Bama isn't new, though.

I know but the fact that he is favoring them now is. He was a definite Nole lean before this weekend...

Yep.

Dude comes in with a good post and a good point about Bama now being the leader, and he gets nitpicked to death. Smdh

Advertisement
Don't know Jackson that well, but why didn't we offer him?

Also, anyone know if Bama is trying to get Coley to visit?

Advertisement
Don't know Jackson that well, but why didn't we offer him?

Also, anyone know if Bama is trying to get Coley to visit?

Eddie Jackson has bad grades like really bad.

I haven't seen anything about Bama going after Coley.

Dude comes in with a good post and a good point about Bama now being the leader, and he gets nitpicked to death. Smdh
I may need to take a 10 step program at the rate I am agreeing with The Franchise lately. Exactly.

Advertisement
Back