Positive article from Manny about D. Cook....

Advertisement
I think we can all agree that if we somehow meet Cooks salary demands..oops I mean..get Cook to flip it will make us forget Sony. A RB class headlined by Yearby and Cook would be more then GREAT!

I hate how Manny seems to always slight Yearby by not stating that he is a 5* player in his own right by scouts and 247sports. Manny only uses the rivals rankings because Yearby is ranked lowest on that site. He loves to identify just how celebrated Sony and Cook are his articles. His constant lack of objectivity should get him relocated in the herald away from Miami spots reporting.

Last edited:
I hate how Manny seems to always slight Yearby by not stating that he is a 5* player in his own right by scouts and 247sports. Manny uses the rivals rating to because he is ranked lowest on that site. He loves to identify just how celebrated Sony and Cook are his articles. His constant lack of objectivity should get him relocated in the herald away from Miami spots reporting.

except he works at the Herald which exists by hating on the hometown team and kissing FSU and UF azzholes at every turn

Advertisement
Sony can kick rocks

You'd be the first person back on his nuts if he decides to roll with us come feb smfh

not if we get Cook.

I've always said that I like Cook best.

I dont live in south FL. I think that gives me the ability to look at Sony as a rb without bias. All I have read is we have been waiting on Sony since the 8th grade. I never watched his highlights until recently. I watched his, Cook's and Yearby's highlights. And before he ever made his decision I thought Cook was the best, Yearby was 2nd, and Sony was last, real talk. I know he had the knee injury. But that was even more reason for me to want the other 2 more. Remember Frank Gore as a true frosh at Miami, WOW. He came back and is still a great RB til this day. But he has never looked as explosive as he did his freshman year at Miami. Just saying. We will get ours and b fine without him.

Sony can kick rocks

You'd be the first person back on his nuts if he decides to roll with us come feb smfh

not if we get Cook.

I dont live in south FL. I think that gives me the ability to look at Sony as a rb without bias. All I have read is we have been waiting on Sony since the 8th grade. I never watched his highlights until recently. I watched his, Cook's and Yearby's highlights. And before he ever made his decision I thought Cook was the best, Yearby was 2nd, and Sony was last, real talk. I know he had the knee injury. But that was even more reason for me to want the other 2 more. Remember Frank Gore as a true frosh at Miami, WOW. He came back and is still a great RB til this day. But he has never looked as explosive as he did his freshman year at Miami. Just saying. We will get ours and b fine without him.

Alot of people are choosing cook over everyone else because of his explosiveness which is phenomenal but compared to michel **** NO!!!!! Michel kills both on all cylinders people forget before the injury he was blowing everyone out the water as an 8TH GRADER!!!! He gets injured one season and everyone wants to downplay h
is actual performance he was toying with cats last season cook doesnt have the vision, elusiveness, toughness, hands, or protecting the backfield as sir Michel rocks sorry my opinion if u disagree i really could give no f*cks

Sony.Yearby. Cook

On another note Golden do your thang homie!!!! Lets win a BCS THIS SEASON!!!!!

Sony can kick rocks

not if we get Cook.

Alot of people are choosing cook over everyone else because of his explosiveness which is phenomenal but compared to michel **** NO!!!!! Michel kills both on all cylinders people forget before the injury he was blowing everyone out the water as an 8TH GRADER!!!! He gets injured one season and everyone wants to downplay h
is actual performance he was toying with cats last season cook doesnt have the vision, elusiveness, toughness, hands, or protecting the backfield as sir Michel rocks sorry my opinion if u disagree i really could give no f*cks

Sony.Yearby. Cook

do me a favor and look up the teams american heritage plays then look at the teams miami central plays dont be fooled by the tape

Sony can kick rocks

not if we get Cook.

Sony.Yearby. Cook

win and get them all so that we can end this nonsensical argument

Advertisement
Sony can kick rocks

not if we get Cook.

Sony.Yearby. Cook

This isnt the 8th grade homie. The last time I checked the Canes play Div 1 big boy football. Its not about how dominant he was in the 8th grade, its about projecting to the college game.

You never said anything about his injury. Will he ever be the same again? Mcgahee came back from it.....not the same player though. And I mentioned Gore already.

Take the emotion out of "we have been waiting for him since 8th grade" and look at it objectively. And as another poster said his comp didnt look top notch to me. Cook and Yearby play the best of the best and look **** good doing it. ijs

not if we get Cook.

Sony.Yearby. Cook

do me a favor and look up the teams american heritage plays then look at the teams miami central plays dont be fooled by the tape

All of that

Sony has been playing bull**** inferior private school football. He's playing teams where maybe one kid on the whole roster is a legit D1 prospect.

Also don't care how much better knee surgeries have gotten these days, him having a severe knee injury in HS scares me a little

Cook>Yearby>Sony and all three are very close. Cook has incredible acceleration, explosiveness and size. Yearby has the best vision, moves and cuts on a dime. Sony is a very good all around back, yet I dont think he is as explosive as Cook or has moves like Yearby. And the competition argument is absolutely legit with Sony playing against crap and Cook/Yearby playing some of the toughest competition in the country

Cook>Yearby>Sony and all three are very close. Cook has incredible acceleration, explosiveness and size. Yearby has the best vision, moves and cuts on a dime. Sony is a very good all around back, yet I dont think he is as explosive as Cook or has moves like Yearby. And the competition argument is absolutely legit with Sony playing against crap and Cook/Yearby playing some of the toughest competition in the country

If Sony picks us, he'd be listed atop everyone's RB recruiting list. But once he picks UGA, he suddenly falls to 3. Does it make people feel better to pretend the guy we lost is not as good as we did when he was uncommitted?

Advertisement

not if we get Cook.

Sony.Yearby. Cook

There is some truth to this, Central plays better comp. But Sony is still just as good as Yearby and Cook. They are all good. However, Sony don't want to be here... NEXT

I don't know anything about any of the backs ... But I'll take the one(s) who want to be Canes! Their rankings seem to be comparable, so I don't really know why one is a "must get" over the other(s).

And for all of the recruiting gurus with "years in the game" ... How many of y'all thought Gio Bernard would have a better college career than Eduardo Clements? This stuff is far from exact!

But it is funny to read the tone change from "Sony is the next Duke", to "Sony should be the 3rd choice of the 3 backs being discussed"

:confused:

Advertisement
Back