Positive and Negative bullet points for 2020 (Input?)

Grown weary of Martell’s sister. It was fun watching her shake her fat *** on every social media outlet she could share a video too, but meh.

Advertisement
Jarren will continue to grow as a Leader and will be on fire next season.

Lingard will be RB1 and will make the offense much more dynamic.

We will have a three-headed monster at TE (which will cause match-up nightmares for opponents) as Mallory will really emerge next season.

Wiggins will continue to progress. Payton & Pope both emerge.

Offense takes a major step forward.

We add a new scholarship K.

Our defense will be stout (led by a really strong DL group & the DBs). A couple of the young LBs really need to emerge for us (and overcome as many growing pains as possible). I think our young LBs will be faster & more athletic than our current LBs but will be far less experienced. If they really get their assignments down & continue to develop well physically over the next year, they should do well after going through some growing pains.

As long as we finish recruiting strong (including a K) and we win the last couple of games (and a bowl), we should win at least 9-10 games next year. We may even surprise to the upside. I think it will be a talented & more mature team next year (except at LB). There is reason for optimism.
May surprise to the upside 🤔 I can count on one finger how many times we’ve won 10 games in the last 15 years. The surprise would be to actually execute to our talent level and dominate our weak schedule. I’m a HUGE homer, but I want to Beat FIU. Beat Duke. Win an easy bowl game. Have a solid recruiting class. Have a great summer conditioning program/participation. Have a great spring. Be ready to play mentally and physically game 1.

Although remains to be seen how good recruiting class is from my understanding most are EE and will be here for spring practice. That is a little positive.

Your first point - There is absolutely NO guarantee we will be ranked or finish the season on a win streak. Dont be surprised if we play down to Duke and/or get japsmacked by whoever we play in a bowl game.

Your second point - Jaelan Phillips is an unknown. Lingard could transfer. Patchan is not good. McCloud is average at best.

Your third point - There is absolutely no reason to believe we start off 3-0 or any odds in our favor that we can beat Michigan State right now.

Your seventh/eighth point - As long as Enos is around, hes gonna want to run his offense. Our O-line improving is an assumption. They may improve marginally, or they may stay where they are at. I dont think they will regress barring injury.

Dont be surprised when Dan Enos goes back to under center, slow developing play actions ("his offense") next year because its assumed that the O-line will be better.

And god forbid we lose DJ Dallas for pass protection and screens because everyone else after him are extremely one dimensional.

We'll also be relying on McCloud and a first year player at linebacker which could be catastrophic. Especially because our defensive scheme doesnt teach fundamental linebacker play. It's all predicated on disrupting the play behind the LOS and leaving checkdown running backs and tight ends to run free.

I'm not hopeful for next year because Diaz has been here for 4 years now and we still have the same issues. Even on defense. Last time we saw a DB play the ball or jump a route was Finley last year...

It'll be the same old story. We'll have the talent to go 11-1 or 12-0 but our ceiling will be 10 wins.
So, you are pretty optimistic?

Advertisement
Your first point - There is absolutely NO guarantee we will be ranked or finish the season on a win streak. Dont be surprised if we play down to Duke and/or get japsmacked by whoever we play in a bowl game.

Your second point - Jaelan Phillips is an unknown. Lingard could transfer. Patchan is not good. McCloud is average at best.

Your third point - There is absolutely no reason to believe we start off 3-0 or any odds in our favor that we can beat Michigan State right now.

Your seventh/eighth point - As long as Enos is around, hes gonna want to run his offense. Our O-line improving is an assumption. They may improve marginally, or they may stay where they are at. I dont think they will regress barring injury.

Dont be surprised when Dan Enos goes back to under center, slow developing play actions ("his offense") next year because its assumed that the O-line will be better.

And god forbid we lose DJ Dallas for pass protection and screens because everyone else after him are extremely one dimensional.

We'll also be relying on McCloud and a first year player at linebacker which could be catastrophic. Especially because our defensive scheme doesnt teach fundamental linebacker play. It's all predicated on disrupting the play behind the LOS and leaving checkdown running backs and tight ends to run free.

I'm not hopeful for next year because Diaz has been here for 4 years now and we still have the same issues. Even on defense. Last time we saw a DB play the ball or jump a route was Finley last year...

It'll be the same old story. We'll have the talent to go 11-1 or 12-0 but our ceiling will be 10 wins.
You must have been dumped by your boyfriend and your girlfriend today, after eating the cornflakes they both ****ed in when they were done *******.

Halfway through the season, in an effort to buy more time......Diaz announces that 2020 is actually YEAR ONE of his rebuild.

Advertisement
All we can ask for in 2020 is for the team not to regress and keep heading in the right direction.might not be good enough to beat a top caliber team but at least make it competitive by then.fans here need to stop bashing the coaches.bash the m for losing but you also have give credit to the m when we are winning too.

Another BS 7-6, 8-5, or 9-4 season. I don’t think we will ever finish much better than that with these coaches and administration. The BOT bytches like things that way.
Mediocrity=Miami. End of story. We’re a chickenshyt typical blah ACC team going nowhere but maybe some donkey bowl in El Paso or Boise. Great snowball fights, though.

Then stop being a little snowflake and do something else with your time.

Advertisement
Video link please? Never seen it.
1574534348115.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back