Rumor Position coach bad-mouthed his guys to recruit and it got back to them?

If Gattis was putting up a half decent offense and we were losing because some WR's were dropping passes that could have lead to wins this would have been fine if delivered right.

But offense sucked, WR's were lost, and Gattis clearly has the personality of a door and was as useful as wet toilet paper so he should have figured out a new pitch...assuming it was him because I just feel like everything is leading back to him.

Advertisement
I just wish the staff - as a whole and really *all* talent developers in all facets of life - were as hard on their own performance and natural talents as they spent last year "whispering" and publicly judging the players. Who knows, it might have created some minimal trust in a tough "transformation" scenario. After that, and this may be a stretch, that type of accountability may create some productive growth and development for all parties. Finally, and I know I'm reaching too far here, it might produce a better product. We'll see. Life's full of second chances.

Because our RB room was decimated by injuries and the one healthy guy, Parrish, somewhat followed Smith here. Smith knew what he was getting in Parrish, and Parrish did a pretty good job maximizing his talent and doing what he could behind an OL also decimated by injuries. It does not seem like a situation where you would be badmouthing your guys. LB play was atrocious, Strong is from a generation less worried about player's feelings, he had no ties to the current players. I could be wrong, it just would seem odd for Smith to essentially say that about a guy who transferred here after him.

Because our RB room was decimated by injuries and the one healthy guy, Parrish, somewhat followed Smith here. Smith knew what he was getting in Parrish, and Parrish did a pretty good job maximizing his talent and doing what he could behind an OL also decimated by injuries. It does not seem like a situation where you would be badmouthing your guys. LB play was atrocious, Strong is from a generation less worried about player's feelings, he had no ties to the current players. I could be wrong, it just would seem odd for Smith to essentially say that about a guy who transferred here after him.
Could’ve been Smith trashing Thad Franklin to someone he knows.

Advertisement
Nothing. Players are just soft.
This is the mentality that you build when you give participation trophies after losses. Thanks Manny.

Oh this is all Diaz's fault!

Excited Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Richt earned a lot of goodwill by paying money out of his own pocket for the practice bubble- and he was making 1/3 the amount that Cristobal is making.

Cristobal could earn back a lot of goodwill if he apologized to fans for the **** of a season we were forced to watch (and Cristobal jettisoning the entire staff minus his butt buddies tells you he played a big part in the fiasco), and then told UM to deduct $2-3 million from his salary and put it towards the recruiting budget.

Advertisement
Richt earned a lot of goodwill by paying money out of his own pocket for the practice bubble- and he was making 1/3 the amount that Cristobal is making.

Cristobal could earn back a lot of goodwill if he apologized to fans for the **** of a season we were forced to watch (and Cristobal jettisoning the entire staff minus his butt buddies tells you he played a big part in the fiasco), and then told UM to deduct $2-3 million from his salary and put it towards the recruiting budget.

Imagine thinking anyone cares about goodwill LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Advertisement
We workin hard, not efficiently

“Dudes that continually text and call shorties are always more successful than those that simply push up confidently and eat that period *****” - unknown

Huh?

Richt was making $5M. Mario is making $8M.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back