Portnoy and Ruiz

Advertisement
I have black friends, therefore I’m not a racist.

They’re so well spoken, too.
Rovell is a joke. It's obvious that he's up to something, he's being put up to this crap by the powers that be. I hate to be conspiracy brother, but no one gave a **** when Texas A&M did their thing, same with Texas. Miami does it, and people get up in arms about it. I wonder why. I wonder why when Deion started getting money for kids at Jackson State, people started whining.

I know many are scarred and have suspicions on this part. Please don’t let this guy be another Nevin. I don’t think that’s the case but…… please!!!!!!! Lol

1642464228132.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
A 17 yo gets over $1M to sign with OSU and forgoes his senior year, not a peep. Texas gives any OL current or future $50K to play for Texas, nothing. aTm reportedly shells out $25M-$30M to bring in the greatest recruiting class of all time, nothing. Isn't it illegal to entice HS recruits with NIL deals? Doesn't matter. Current UM players sign for less than $50K and there's idiots popping out to challenge it. Gotta love CFB and the obvious bias for the good ol boy schools.

Advertisement
I grow more and more convinced daily that we're all living in a simulation.

Portnoy clapping back at Rovell to essentially get Miami's name out of his mouth.

Rovell actually using the "I have black friends" card.

DBC once again is this power broker between a company in Barstool probably worth near $500 mil at its peak and a potential* multi multi billionaire in Ruiz.

All that's really missing is Sylvester Stallone referencing TrumpyCane as he threatens Finebaum's life and then we're truly back and they might pull the plug on the simulation.

Advertisement
A 17 yo gets over $1M to sign with OSU and forgoes his senior year, not a peep. Texas gives any OL current or future $50K to play for Texas, nothing. aTm reportedly shells out $25M-$30M to bring in the greatest recruiting class of all time, nothing. Isn't it illegal to entice HS recruits with NIL deals? Doesn't matter. Current UM players sign for less than $50K and there's idiots popping out to challenge it. Gotta love CFB and the obvious bias for the good ol boy schools.
Exactly. These clowns will be referencing "fair market value" soon but not a peep when Ewers got that supposed deal having never played a down of college ball.

Has Rovell been living under a rock for the past 18 months? I mean, what person connected to the sports world does not know that NIL now exists? There has to be more to this because there’s no way he’s this dumb.

He accomplished what he was going for. That's just clickbait material. The new game is NIL , Ruiz is just too out there. I've seen multiple spaces where he explain what he would be doing in he near future with NIL , which is happening now.

The fact that Rovell tried to cape for TaMu is blasphemes

Advertisement
Back