Portal U shirts

anandris

Recruit
I hope Dyme Lyfe or someone else picks this idea up. An idea for the design could be a fusion of a hurricanes with the eye and a typical portal that would be filthy McNasty. We already have the best and most unique shirt designs in the game why not add to the collection?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1548293163076.png

We are killing it right now but the portal could also bite you in the ***.

This.... I've thought the same thing recently. Right now it's working for us, working REAL well in fact, but we'd be naïve to think that it couldn't go the other direction.

Advertisement
This.... I've thought the same thing recently. Right now it's working for us, working REAL well in fact, but we'd be naïve to think that it couldn't go the other direction.

Look at pedo state, fsu, vt. They have alot of players leaving. It could happen to any team.

Advertisement
Portal shirts would be lame as ****

Holy **** could you imagine Bama or Clemson doing something like that?

Sounds like something FSU would do honestly.

Advertisement
Manny gets the most top level talent in the Portal people downplay it. Manny gets a OC that almost no one would ask to leave Saban, people doubt his qualifications. I'll buy a different shirt for every game. But I will never buy a shirt and consider it possible bad luck. #TNM means let's try new thing in the new Era. If things go right the Portal will be a Memory of the beginning.

I'm currently selling these (and my mix tapes) in the Valero gas station parking lot just north of Snappers on 27th in Miami Gardens. No refunds or exchanges.

Screenshot_20190118-133743_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

What is a "typical" portal? Not being a ****. Just found that to be a funny thing to conjure up. Like its an everyday thing. "Honey, grab the portal so we can go to the store." :)

Advertisement
Back