Portal reminder

Advertisement
Stadium Drive guy tipped me off on this: check Baez’s header on Twitter and then look at Ty’s @

Baez put “DREAMFULFILLER” and Ty’s @ is “Dreamchaser”

SAVAGE
Lol Baez has always had that in his bio but yeah.

Advertisement
I hope we land Ty, and it appears we will. I would just hope all these So Fla kids looking to hug the SEC’s nut sacks will realize the grass is not always greener. Stay tf home & be the man in ur own backyard
Hopefully we give them a reason to + NIL gives them the opportunity to cash out at home.

Sidenote, they are melting down over there. Calling the kid stupid, etc. Without realizing that Kang Kirby sold him on playing corner and then waited until the bowl game of his 2nd season to deliver on that promise.

I hope we land Ty, and it appears we will. I would just hope all these So Fla kids looking to hug the SEC’s nut sacks will realize the grass is not always greener. Stay tf home & be the man in ur own backyard
I NEVER got this.

A lot of these kids LOVE supposedly Miami but always quick to put on for the rednecks.

1610401526928.png

Advertisement
As far as a DB in the portal there is not gonna be much better. Unless we got freakin Derek stingley or something

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back