Portal reminder

2 business days or calendar days. I’m not jonesing or refreshing every 30 seconds or anything. Really just asking for a friend.
When requested, Administrators have up to two business days to enter the student athlete into the transfer portal.

Advertisement
The off seasons keep getting better. Next year manny is gonna have to send strippers to all of the fans houses to improve upon what this one is shaping up to be.

heard he’s already scoping out some fat camp for the one he’s gonna send to @Paranos

Or he could just fire Blake Baker next year. That could do it
Firing Baker is probably a this season or never thing

Don't be scared to climb all up in that tree, there's sweat bush up there. (she's 6'5" umm hmm it's hard work but it can be done, trust your boy :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg: )
7553510_orig.jpg

d22dfddf57b84613c4b8d68e3fbf31ce.jpg

Go Canes
5D0383C2-F64B-4775-9FBA-1B3F26E073CB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, when this happens by Tuesday, no one can doubt Cribby has da goods.

i know @Tad Footeball has been really quiet on this, and i don't want to outscoop him, but i hear Augie DeBiase is comin back, baby!!!
DO NOT play with my emotions regarding The Million Dollar Arm as I'll absolutely book a hotel for the national championship game next year if true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back