Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Reason number 1: Instant starter
There are also 67 more reasons:
KJ.PNG

Advertisement
I’m intrigued by the athletic ability of Nate Johnson. He’s a high ceiling guy but also pretty high risk. Lots of safer options, but I wouldn’t be mad if he came here.

Advertisement
What’s the deal with Leonard? He had a lot of hype before the season but his play was very TVDesque before he went out.

I want a QB who can run, i would take KJ Jefferson here, 2nd option is Will Rogers. Those are the 2 im feeling the best about. Jefferson as real high upside and Rogers has thrown a million passes in a tough conference with Air Raid experience.

FWIW.....on the Cover 3 pod, they brought up potential QBs who could transfer, and the first name was, Maalik Murphy. And as soon as his name was brought up, smooth brain Bud literally shouted 'MIAMI' without any hesitation.

Now, obviously, I don't think he was reporting anything, but he also knew that Riley was going to Notre Dame before he entered the portal today, and he also said that word on Michael Pratt is that he's going pro and not staying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the board feel about Max Brown from Florida for QB #2 out the portal. Looks like he has some tools to mold but needs some developing. Just curious. Florida as a whole is dog ****. But to the eye it looks like their are some tools. Def more than Judd Anderson

Name the quarterback -

QB 1 (best season ever in '22):

63.9 cmp %
2967 yards (7.6 per completion)
20 TD's
6 INT's

QB 2 (best season ever in '21)

62.2 cmp %
2931 yards (9 per completion)
25 TD's
6 INT's

Advertisement