Portal OL 2024 Edition

Advertisement
Because Iowa's offense has basically been the worst in all of P5 for a few years now, if not in all of FBS.

Not saying he won't be a beast regardless, but he could get much more recognition and more offensive success at tons of other schools.
hes an ol and from Iowa . Ol aint looking for recognition and offense sucess doesnt matter much for nfl prospects at ol as long as they are dominating. Chcek the nfl the best ol in the league are from random places.

Advertisement
Proctor also admitted during an interview that Iowa reached out to him during the season and stayed in touch. So the decision of where to transfer was easy.

Let’s see what the NCAA does about that.

Advertisement
hes an ol and from Iowa . Ol aint looking for recognition and offense sucess doesnt matter much for nfl prospects at ol as long as they are dominating. Chcek the nfl the best ol in the league are from random places.
Yeah but Iowa is known for OL development, much like Wiscy. They had a Joe Moore award in the last 10 years too. He was very close to picking them until Saban did some of the stuff Bama been known for late in the recruiting cycle. Most schools cant withstand it when Saban was around. Kevin Riley for example most recently

Advertisement
Yeah but Iowa is known for OL development, much like Wiscy. They had a Joe Moore award in the last 10 years too. He was very close to picking them until Saban did some of the stuff Bama been known for late in the recruiting cycle. Most schools cant withstand it when Saban was around. Kevin Riley for example most recently
YOU WERE SAYING WHAT IW AS SAYING. HE WAS SAYING WHY WOULD THIS KID GO TO IOWA.
HE

Advertisement
I can read the regular texts. U may have meant that but thats not what u wrote.
I literally wrote that.

I initially called Iowa hc a suped up Mario Cristobal and an ol guru. lol And stated he was from Iowa. He was an Iowa lean like u said until ...saban. It was actually a coup that he went to BAMA.

aLSO FROM A CLIP LOOKS LIKE IOWA WAS TAMPERING TO GET HIM BACK ANYWAY LOL

Advertisement
Back