Poplar in Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
The school always cares. CIS seems to care now that he didn't perform and may be on his way out...

Did he miss games due to academics? Was his eligibility in question this year?

If no, why do we need to drag the dude....
Because his 'I don't give a f*ck' approach to everything extended to the court as well

Advertisement
So as I said, you only care because of the losses...

Place has become way too comfortable throwing players under the bus...
Uh, that's the whole point isn't it? The culture sucked last year and it was apparent on the court. He was one of the main culprits

Uh, that's the whole point isn't it? The culture sucked last year and it was apparent on the court. He was one of the main culprits
So his attitude and grades were fine when we won, but when we lose people come running with intel he has classroom issues... that is some ****...

The classroom issues didn't cost him games..

So as I said, you only care because of the losses...

Place has become way too comfortable throwing players under the bus...
The relevance is it a factor why he is portaling out. He'll land on his feet just fine at another program. My guess would be Villanova. They need to replace Justin Moore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No clue if he was a cancer or not. My guess is he wasn't.
Poplar was NOT a cancer.

I dont actually know the exact situation, but Poplar is a good kid who L really liked as a person.

But last year was a really tough year… on a bunch of levels. It wasn’t good for Wooga and it wasn’t good for L.

Also, I think this year the money is being used to try to build exactly the roster that L wants rather than just trying to keep and fit together the pieces that were more readily available.

The school always cares. CIS seems to care now that he didn't perform and may be on his way out...

Did he miss games due to academics? Was his eligibility in question this year?

If no, why do we need to drag the dude....
None of that was an issue, people create narratives out of their backsides. If he was an academic issue, he wouldn't have maintained eligibility, L doesn't play that crap.

Poplar was NOT a cancer.

I dont actually know the exact situation, but Poplar is a good kid who L really liked as a person.

But last year was a really tough year… on a bunch of levels. It wasn’t good for Wooga and it wasn’t good for L.

Also, I think this year the money is being used to try to build exactly the roster that L wants rather than just trying to keep and fit together the pieces that were more readily available.
L was Wooga's biggest supporter, but sometimes a change is needed for everyone. L likely told Wooga that his role was going to be reduced a bit, and Wooga wasn't with that because he knows that he can be a big part of the rotation somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back