Poplar in Portal

It was a shock to all of us, it was more of a slap in the face to the coaching staff. Nijel Pack who was ruled out days before the game was working out with the team and stretching in the shoot around 6 hours before the game. He was in pain and was still trying to get his body right for the future games.

This will not go well... even if he makes it to the NBA..

Advertisement
OK - so to paraphrase Tupac..."Fvck Baylor, Fvck Villanova, and if you wanna be down w/them? Then fvck you too."

OK - so to paraphrase Tupac..."Fvck Baylor, Fvck Villanova, and if you wanna be down w/them? Then fvck you too."
Eh, I’ll be rooting hard for him on FS1 in the big east.

I watched him bounce a ball off a dudes *** from the baseline down 14 to try and spark the most important run in this program’s history. And it worked. Mightily.

Wooga’s alright in my book.

Eh, I’ll be rooting hard for him on FS1 in the big east.

I watched him bounce a ball off a dudes *** from the baseline down 14 to try and spark the most important run in this program’s history. And it worked. Mightily.

Wooga’s alright in my book.
He and the program needed a change, doesn't take away from him being an important role player on a Final Four team, and even as a true freshman, he was useful on the Elite 8 team.

Advertisement
If he doesn't graduate with a Miami degree, then he is just another mercenary. Thanks for being a contributor. No ill will from me but I can care less what he does at Nova.
Mercenaries are some of our best players.... let's hope they do well... in all sports...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid's not the brightest bulb in the box if you ask me. Go ask Donte DiVincenzo if he doesn't like starting on a NBA playoff team and making over $15 million per. I really think Wooga can develop into that type of player but unfortunately, he thinks he's far better than he actually is.
Absolutely not man lol sometimes gotta take the canes shades off

Advertisement
Back