Pope...

Advertisement
So, your boy muffs his SECOND kick in three games, and you still want him back there fielding kicks, huh? You make Pope look like he's made of iron. Who's the snowflake?

Now, please, PLEASE show me where I said anything like Miami was supposed to lose to Louisville. If you don't understand the difference between statistically significant and implies an outcome, just go apply at Taco Bell now. Seriously dude, it's really, really sad you're this mentally inept.

Since we're just putting words in my mouth now, maybe you should stop bragging about how much your mom breast feeding you turns you on.
butthurt.gif

Try harder, you're not very good at this and you're boring. Have you ever gotten laid?

Still our best receiver🤷🏾‍♂️. I have a problem with Harley more than pope. Pope can be taken off of a punt return though, he’s not ready for that role. However at receiver he caught the ball well, led the receivers in yards again and was consistently getting open. He’s progressing as a receiver. King missed him for a td on the play he threw to Harley where he dropped the ball

Advertisement
Still our best receiver🤷🏾‍♂️. I have a problem with Harley more than pope. Pope can be taken off of a punt return though, he’s not ready for that role. However at receiver he caught the ball well, led the receivers in yards again and was consistently getting open. He’s progressing as a receiver. King missed him for a td on the play he threw to Harley where he dropped the ball
I'll agree to this. Pope did play his best overall wr game. Will give him that.

Advertisement
time to back off of him people

dude dropped a punt and shouldn't be out there doing that anymore BUT

this guy was a **** good receiver for us tonight, facts.
This is where I am. Get him TFO of PR duties... awful on top of unreliable. But he's good enough to be starting at WR.

Advertisement
Back