Pope & Wiggins "1000% Committed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would love to see Jobe make one of these great looking tweets....

He's done it 3 or 4 times already interspersed with tweets gushing over his other favorite schools.

The only post left for him to make is " I'm 1000 % committed. He's used every other line.

Does a single "I'm 1000% committed" trump a 3rd reaffirmation and 2 "I'm shutting down my recruitment so please respect my decision and no interviews?"

Bama fans and boosters scrambling with messages of encouragement to their stable of five star wide receiver's, things like "trust the process", Julio Jones, etc. etc. Pathetic.

Meanwhile they continue to wither on the vine

LOL at elite WR prospects signing to play for a glorified option offense. ******* dopey motherfckers and their misguided crews.

I won't feel confident about any recruit not named Lingawwwd until he is 2,000% committed.

Bama fans and boosters scrambling with messages of encouragement to their stable of five star wide receiver's, things like "trust the process", Julio Jones, etc. etc. Pathetic.

LOL at elite WR prospects signing to play for a glorified option offense. ******* dopey motherfckers and their misguided crews.

Short sighted dumbfūcks looking for the short-term gratification instead of playing the long game that pays them more in the long run. Instead of being smart and tactical, they go the instant gratification route and listen to klan lies about the Alabaga "system" that starts with a large bag

IMG_4959.GIF

Advertisement

I think this stops soon. Richt needed a few years to get the lay of the land down here so he can get ahead of the SEC handlers and align with the right influencers.

They looked at those Gator and Bama offenses and said "nah, I'm good".

Baga completing 10 passes per game with four 5 star WRs on the roster. Gotta be a braindead front-running bozo if you're a top WR and choose to go there.

I think you posted in another thread that Jeudy only has 1 catch for 8 yards on the season so far. I thought you were exaggerating like you do at times but you were not! WHOA. Those WR stats are AWFUL.

How can a 5* WR seriously fall over themselves to play in that system?? The proof is there! That offense has been trash for 3 years now. Hasnt been high octane since Ridleys freshmen year. And no sign of Devonta Smith or that other 5* they got last year that was leaning to FSU but went to Bama. Cant remember his name. Smh.

I think they completed 10 passes for 80 yards in their first game. It's a **** offense, and their new OC is a bum that Sabag hired just because he's sick of losing his OC every year and dealing with big personalities. This guy is just Sabag's puppet, and Sabag wants to run a 1970s Big Ten offense and rely on his great defense to win games.

their new oC is the pats former OC
TE coach. McDaniel is the coord

Let me just address this now, yes Pope is at UF today. He went there with some teammates & a Southridge coach.

They didn't play yesterday & Miami isn't playing today, so he just rode up there with them.

Advertisement
lol nothing else to do.. our recruits are watching and enjoying other teams.

Let me just address this now, yes Pope is at UF today. He went there with some teammates & a Southridge coach.

They didn't play yesterday & Miami isn't playing today, so he just rode up there with them.

Thought maybe he was going to deliver the good news to Corch McSharkfCker that he was 1000% committed to Miami so that along with the *** whipping I hope Tennessee gives them would make for another 10 pages of **** Tears.

Cleveland Reed is there too according to 247....hope they sit next to Thornton

Advertisement
Any offensive player watching either one of these sHT shows ought to leave at halftime AFTER they stop by the nearest garbage can and barf ..

Baga completing 10 passes per game with four 5 star WRs on the roster. Gotta be a braindead front-running bozo if you're a top WR and choose to go there.

I think you posted in another thread that Jeudy only has 1 catch for 8 yards on the season so far. I thought you were exaggerating like you do at times but you were not! WHOA. Those WR stats are AWFUL.

How can a 5* WR seriously fall over themselves to play in that system?? The proof is there! That offense has been trash for 3 years now. Hasnt been high octane since Ridleys freshmen year. And no sign of Devonta Smith or that other 5* they got last year that was leaning to FSU but went to Bama. Cant remember his name. Smh.

I think they completed 10 passes for 80 yards in their first game. It's a **** offense, and their new OC is a bum that Sabag hired just because he's sick of losing his OC every year and dealing with big personalities. This guy is just Sabag's puppet, and Sabag wants to run a 1970s Big Ten offense and rely on his great defense to win games.

their new oC is the pats former OC
TE coach. McDaniel is the coord

Glad you corrected him. My in-law is a bama fan and I had to correct him. Guess it's some lie the beat writers are telling he fans in Tuscaloosa

And now says he might take an OV there for the Noles game.

Advertisement

So? Most kids take their 5 OVs, free ***** and gifts....

The only difference between jobe,pope,gil etc is jobe makes a spectacle out of the process while the others stay silent & just collect.

Pope has pretty consistently said he will OV to UF, so this really isn't news. Besides, wonder what that atmosphere will be like when FSU stomps them out.

OK, so does that some how equate to he's not 1000% committed to being a Miami Hurricane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back