Pope & Wiggins "1000% Committed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They looked at those Gator and Bama offenses and said "nah, I'm good".

Baga completing 10 passes per game with four 5 star WRs on the roster. Gotta be a braindead front-running bozo if you're a top WR and choose to go there.

I think you posted in another thread that Jeudy only has 1 catch for 8 yards on the season so far. I thought you were exaggerating like you do at times but you were not! WHOA. Those WR stats are AWFUL.

How can a 5* WR seriously fall over themselves to play in that system?? The proof is there! That offense has been trash for 3 years now. Hasnt been high octane since Ridleys freshmen year. And no sign of Devonta Smith or that other 5* they got last year that was leaning to FSU but went to Bama. Cant remember his name. Smh.

Advertisement

Baga completing 10 passes per game with four 5 star WRs on the roster. Gotta be a braindead front-running bozo if you're a top WR and choose to go there.

I think you posted in another thread that Jeudy only has 1 catch for 8 yards on the season so far. I thought you were exaggerating like you do at times but you were not! WHOA. Those WR stats are AWFUL.

How can a 5* WR seriously fall over themselves to play in that system?? The proof is there! That offense has been trash for 3 years now. Hasnt been high octane since Ridleys freshmen year. And no sign of Devonta Smith or that other 5* they got last year that was leaning to FSU but went to Bama. Cant remember his name. Smh.

I think they completed 10 passes for 80 yards in their first game. It's a **** offense, and their new OC is a bum that Sabag hired just because he's sick of losing his OC every year and dealing with big personalities. This guy is just Sabag's puppet, and Sabag wants to run a 1970s Big Ten offense and rely on his great defense to win games.

I think they completed 10 passes for 80 yards in their first game. It's a **** offense, and their new OC is a bum that Sabag hired just because he's sick of losing his OC every year and dealing with big personalities. This guy is just Sabag's puppet, and Sabag wants to run a 1970s Big Ten offense and rely on his great defense to win games.

My sympathy level for any of those WR's is at the stage of LOL trending toward Gator tears status.

their new oC is the pats former OC

Advertisement

Nice attempt to show up The Living Legend, but you're wrong.

Pope gonna embarrass kids in this league. He's the goods

Incredible to think we could have Richards, Pope and Thomas/Harley on the field at the same time. Lingard in the backfield, Perry throwing, Jordan/Mallory at TE. The funny part is everyone is obsessed with our defense.

Xavier Williams

And the funny part about this is now is that from all reports we dont even want him anymore. He had his chance to get on the train. Train left.

Advertisement

Former Pats TE corch

He was the Pats TE coach.

Both these kids are leaders. They're gonna put on for their families, communities and cities and do it in the biggest way. It's great their families will be able to enjoy their college careers with these young men. The same goes for Lo and the rest of the class that ends up as Canes. The future is bright.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] was fsu truly a player in los recruitment I'm sick of those **** thinking they can get whoever they want and act like he only chose us because of they depth chart

yes correct. my fault. he was browns OC for a year.

Wasn't he Cleveland's OC? If he was, yikes!!!!

Advertisement

yes correct. my fault. he was browns OC for a year.

YIKES!!!!

Bama fans and boosters scrambling with messages of encouragement to their stable of five star wide receiver's, things like "trust the process", Julio Jones, etc. etc. Pathetic.

Meanwhile they continue to wither on the vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back