Pope and Harley

Advertisement
Real talk these top three receivers have stepped up big time hitting these contested catches and finally getting chemistry with king. And shout out to the freshman receivers they hit a fire under the upperclassmen

one thing i will say is a bummer though is mallory is clearly nowhere near 100%. he had like 2 or 3 opportunities in the open field to make a guy miss and go the distance and looked totally slow and lumbering, not at all like he does at full speed.

He certainly look to be injured. He has no fluidity and early season speed

Pope looked good. Harley has high motor. I can admit that was one that wasn’t high on him, but It’s great to see him clicking it. He’s even got his fellow boys building their confidence

Pope still annoys the everliving **** out of me with his inconsistencies and the celebrations after a catch. Then again, the celebrations after a play is something a lot of players do on this team when they should act like they've been there before.

Harley stepping up in a big way for sure. ****,close to a celebration penalty on the second TD.

Advertisement
Harley has not dropped **** in two weeks and its actually amazing, hes elevated our offense to the point we can only throw to him or TE... hope hen keeps this momentum

Advertisement
Back