Pope and Harley

Advertisement
Fantastic two games for Harley -- would be awesome if he could eclipse 1,000 yards receiving over the course of the next 5-6 games heading into the combine

Advertisement
Glad it finally clicked for Harley. Pope got off to a rough start with a completely bonehead unsportsmanlike penalty and drop but definitely made up for it

one thing i will say is a bummer though is mallory is clearly nowhere near 100%. he had like 2 or 3 opportunities in the open field to make a guy miss and go the distance and looked totally slow and lumbering, not at all like he does at full speed.

agreed. That knee is jacked up. He had angles to take it to the house and just couldn’t . Respect for the kid gutting it out since we have no other options at TE till brevin gets back next week

Advertisement
That was ridiculous! What an offensive performance. And the polar opposite on the defensive end. We made Hockman look better than Lawrence (until the end). I’m thrilled that we won. We better tighten our whole game up and play all three phases if we are going to run the table and have a chance versus Clemson in the ACCCG.
Oh, and the starting 3 WRs showed. Likens did a great job and those kids are getting the message. Well done!

No idea honestly but he played well tonight. Can’t rag on the kid when he does poorly but then give him no credit when he makes a big play
I definitely gave him credit on the "game thread" whenever he made a play. I still feel like he played like **** for the most part. Tonight wasn't enough for him at all but hopefully he can make that turn that Harley has made. **** even Pope is stepping up more than him.

agreed. That knee is jacked up. He had angles to take it to the house and just couldn’t . Respect for the kid gutting it out since we have no other options at TE till brevin gets back next week
yeah, definitely props to him, putting up 78 receiving yards and a touchdown on an obviously bad knee ain't nothing to sniff at. but boy it could've been an insane game for him if he were healthy

Advertisement
yeah, definitely props to him, putting up 78 receiving yards and a touchdown on an obviously bad knee ain't nothing to sniff at. but boy it could've been an insane game for him if he were healthy

Yup. I was hoping the bye week would help but seems whatever the issue is, isn’t going away this year. He may need an mcl scrap. He got tackled really weird against Louisville and hasn’t been right since

I’m as pumped up as anyone. But Wiggins and zipped were okay at best. Can we PLEASE not throw Wr screens to these two? Just brutal. I’ll give Pope his due on the one long catch, but he had open space a couple times and got farted to the ground, and Wiggins is just weak.

Advertisement
Pope has GOT to be more consistent in catching the balls

He also cost us drive early in the drive on a stupid penalty

harley been a dog for three weeks, cant believe it, but i want him back next year... wiggings and pope did well this game exceot for the usual drops... they need to clean up their ****

one thing i will say is a bummer though is mallory is clearly nowhere near 100%. he had like 2 or 3 opportunities in the open field to make a guy miss and go the distance and looked totally slow and lumbering, not at all like he does at full speed.
He a long strider. Didn’t have the chance to pick up the speed

Props to Harley for turning things around. Pope and Wiggins still frustrate me. Pope with the bad drops and Wiggins only catched wide open go routes but they both made some plays tonight. Mallory is also doing his thing with Brevin out.

Advertisement
Back