R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Dec 28, 2024 #823 I've never seen a d this bad at lining up
C Canesmia01 All ACC Joined Dec 19, 2018 Messages 7,271 Dec 28, 2024 #827 On pace to give up 100 to Iowa State. But Mario should be praised when he eventually fires this awful DC hire in January.
On pace to give up 100 to Iowa State. But Mario should be praised when he eventually fires this awful DC hire in January.
BALLHAWKU All-ACC Premium Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 15,467 Dec 28, 2024 #828 This has to be the worse d I ever seen
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,384 Dec 28, 2024 #829 Omg this D....worst in our history
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Dec 28, 2024 #834 I mean I expect that to happen at this point
JHallCanes 2028 is our year Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 56,568 Dec 28, 2024 #836 Lemme guess Blown assignment in the secondary
Crimpy Big Time Outsider Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 3,556 Dec 28, 2024 #837 WTF is wrong with our secondary????
PIPO Bathing in Nole Tears!! Premium Joined Jan 9, 2019 Messages 35,418 Dec 28, 2024 #838 Make it make sense??
W We’reBeckCane Junior Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 2,992 Dec 28, 2024 #840 Meast21 said: NEED A PORTAL LB, **** IT PROB 2 Click to expand... Need a portal d coordinator