Ponce’s hire is incredibly problematic because he’s likely our 2023 OC

Advertisement
free funny kid GIF by The Videobook
Did she finish, tho.

😂😂😂

Let me get this straight. You cant criticize anything about the program? Not one thing?

What fairy tale do yall live in?

Of course you can criticize. Otherwise, the site would be no fun. Watching dumb posters like this run through the ***** gauntlet is one of the pleasures of this site.

I want more posts like this, not less.

I have a legit honest question.

Do you literally sit and think... "I wonder how I can outdo myself with the next poRst I make..." every single day?

I mean, this is one dumb poRst, but how you outdo yourself every single day is pretty **** amazing, and I have to tip my hat off to you.

You may be a poRster, but you're OUR poRster.
Never change.
He’s the @fraggle of Mopes.

Advertisement
Some ppl just can’t be happy.

The program is heading in the right direction after 20 years of fail.

The OP is worried about the QB coach who may or may not be the OC a few years down the road????

Seriously, I think we have a few members here that are scared to step out their front door fearing that Falling debris from a satellite may hit them in the head.

Gattis is probably here only one year, which puts Ponce as the likely OC for the Canes in 2023 and that’s a major issue.

That is problematic because it means a below average “Ponce” will likely be the 2023 OC with first year starting QB “Garcia”. That’s a problem, because guys like Garcia, and Brown, for that matter, needs a dynamic OC.

Mario needed to hire younger, more dynamic TRUE QB coach with a fertile OC mind that just needed more seasoning.

Ponce is Mario’s only problematic hire.
CB26AF70-CA87-4FB8-B0AF-45B7BA7116F4.gif

Advertisement
Gattis is probably here only one year, which puts Ponce as the likely OC for the Canes in 2023 and that’s a major issue.

That is problematic because it means a below average “Ponce” will likely be the 2023 OC with first year starting QB “Garcia”. That’s a problem, because guys like Garcia, and Brown, for that matter, needs a dynamic OC.

Mario needed to hire younger, more dynamic TRUE QB coach with a fertile OC mind that just needed more seasoning.

Ponce is Mario’s only problematic hire.

Advertisement
Some ppl just can’t be happy.

The program is heading in the right direction after 20 years of fail.

The OP is worried about the QB coach who may or may not be the OC a few years down the road????

Seriously, I think we have a few members here that are scared to step out their front door fearing that Falling debris from a satellite may hit them in the head.
Exactly.

Gaddis just moved about a thousand miles with his wife, son and daughter. These losers think they know what this man is going to do without even knowing what his family may desire. I assure they are going to have a lot of input Into his next move. They may desire stability and or like South Florida.

Gaddis is likely talented enough to command an $8 million or higher salary. He is not going to get that in one year at UM. He needs a two year to preferably three year track record to go along with his Michigan track record.

He would still be in his early 40s. I do not know Gaddis but he does not seem like the type that would recruit one of the most amazing wide receiver classes in college football history and then bolt. He is smart and I believe he realizes that the sky’s the limit if he can get Miami into the playoffs with a high powered offense featuring these receivers and the ones on the current roster that I believe are pretty good.

In the meantime, he is getting paid very well, perfecting his craft, enhancing his OL knowledge from two of the best in the business and learning how to maximize running backs from Smith who I believe is going to prove to be an elite coach.

Some of these people who posts have really low IQs, know very little or are trolls.

Great things on the horizon!

Advertisement
Appalachian State scored almost 35 points a game with Chase Brice at QB. Ponce should have been a Broyles Award candidate.

Advertisement
Back