Ponce’s hire is incredibly problematic because he’s likely our 2023 OC

You people are insufferable
night what do you mean GIF

Advertisement
Yes, Ponce will be an absolute disaster as OC.

No, I don’t think Mario lured him with an OC-in-waiting promise. I’m confident he will hire the most qualified person (not Ponce) when that time comes. I think he’s more than proven himself.

Ponce is a decent QB coach, nothing more. Looking at the hires, I’d consider him to be at the bottom.

Really, is this true?
I keep reading about how terrible an OC Ponce is but the Appy State games I've watched he has put very productive offenses on the field.
As a UM fan, would he be on my top 5 list as a UM OC? Probably not, but the narrative I read on this board is bizarre and it doesn't jive with the product he put on the field.

Advertisement
Typical CIS porsters....motherfvckers could win $20 million and would ***** about not winning the $30 million lottery 2 weeks ago
These are the type of people who disassemble an oreo to throw away the filling and eat the cookie.

Gattis is probably here only one year, which puts Ponce as the likely OC for the Canes in 2023 and that’s a major issue.

That is problematic because it means a below average “Ponce” will likely be the 2023 OC with first year starting QB “Garcia”. That’s a problem, because guys like Garcia, and Brown, for that matter, needs a dynamic OC.

Mario needed to hire younger, more dynamic TRUE QB coach with a fertile OC mind that just needed more seasoning.

Ponce is Mario’s only problematic hire.
I can’t believe some of y’all are being dumbasses and caring what happens two years from now when nobody knows anything.

OP, please stipulate in your will that you leave your brain for scientific research.

Having only two available neurons firing in your gray matter is worthy of scientific research.

Advertisement
Let me get this straight. You cant criticize anything about the program? Not one thing?

What fairy tale do yall live in?

Gattis is probably here only one year, which puts Ponce as the likely OC for the Canes in 2023 and that’s a major issue.

That is problematic because it means a below average “Ponce” will likely be the 2023 OC with first year starting QB “Garcia”. That’s a problem, because guys like Garcia, and Brown, for that matter, needs a dynamic OC.

Mario needed to hire younger, more dynamic TRUE QB coach with a fertile OC mind that just needed more seasoning.

If Mario is making all these big moves, what makes you think he would stick with Ponce if he thinks he is below average next year? Don’t you think he would poach again if Ponce was considered below average in his eyes? Or do you think Mario would settle because he had a good run for a year?

Advertisement

You actually wasted your time, and finger strength, typing that message 😂🤣

Advertisement

I have a legit honest question.

Do you literally sit and think... "I wonder how I can outdo myself with the next poRst I make..." every single day?

I mean, this is one dumb poRst, but how you outdo yourself every single day is pretty **** amazing, and I have to tip my hat off to you.

You may be a poRster, but you're OUR poRster.
Never change.

Advertisement
Back