POLL - Will you attend a major sporting event this year?

Will you attend a major sporting event in 2020?

• Yes! Multiple times even!

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • Maaaaaybe one. Maybe.

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Nope. (For any reason)

Votes: 69 31.2%
  • No, but I would like other people to think I have.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Yes, but I don’t want anyone to know.

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I personally will not be attending any sporting events at the current time, but respect the right of all conspiracy theorists, idiots, and people who have no fear of catching a potentially fatal disease to do so. Step up to the plate and lick the handrails on the way in!
"You cannot be serious".

I think the 2000 and 2002 FSU games in the Orange Bowl were bigger health risks. In 2002, I actually saw people pass out in the WEZ. Some people fought each other over the last Lemon icees. Saw one group drink a fan’s blood and use the dead body as shade. Whatever they allow this year will be far nicer and less immediately dangerous, I’d presume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like that will never happen.

Something tells me if you make a right 4 blocks up and then a left you'll find the underground wet market. It's not Smith and Wollensky bat but bat none the less...

Advertisement
Something tells me if you make a right 4 blocks up and then a left you'll find the underground wet market. It's not Smith and Wollensky bat but bat none the less...
Are you suggesting that the Chinese would ever be anything other than law abiding and honest?

Advertisement
I know. I'm just as upset as you are. I don't where I'm going to find really fresh pangolin now.

To Die For:

Braised pangolin ribs with a side over easy condor eggs.

For the app: baby seal sirloin with panda sauce drizzle.

So yum yum.

Right because American politics stopped the entire world from living their daily lives just to oust the idiot in the WH. Brilliant conspiracy..

The virus exists. People have died. Most of them really old. The leftist American media has done their best to make Trump look incompetent throughout. 90k+ Americans have not died because of Covid. Blue states are staying shut down because they want Trump out of office.

If you get the chance to watch Tompa Brady, you watch Tompa Brady.

/if Canes are good, I'd risk it. They have to win me back though lol

To Die For:

Braised pangolin ribs with a side over easy condor eggs.

For the app: baby seal sirloin with panda sauce drizzle.

So yum yum.
At least we can still have our manatee steaks cooked medium with a little garlic butter.

Advertisement
Back