POLL - Will you attend a major sporting event this year?

Will you attend a major sporting event in 2020?

• Yes! Multiple times even!

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • Maaaaaybe one. Maybe.

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Nope. (For any reason)

Votes: 69 31.2%
  • No, but I would like other people to think I have.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Yes, but I don’t want anyone to know.

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
This is the most important, scientifically backed, peer reviewed, genre-defining internet poll in human history. This is a chance to lay down a marker, so your offspring can correctly shame you 50 years from now.

As for the options, I tried to provide several helpful choices so you can be as anonymously honest about your dishonesty as possible.

I’d love to hear some of the rationale behind your decision, so long as it isn’t:

I won’t be going to any public events because I’m not a serial killer.

or

I’m only going to games on the Lord’s Day because Corona was made from the pages of Bill Gates’ Nechronomicon.”

or

“Going to EVERY GAME because America ain’t never losing to a ChiCom acronym!”

This is where the arc of history bends. Vote true and remember the Alamo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about, "No, because I am too busy with life to bother." I wouldn't think twice about going if I lived closer to a major event. If I lived near Miami, I'd be at every home game, coughing loudly when I walked by someone wearing a mask.

If I have the choice, I will most definitely be at every Canes game at home. Michigan State and Wake Forest on the road. Unfortunately that decision is not mine to make.

Advertisement
Attending every home game if I am allowed to attend.

...and yes, even Wagner

I could see them allowing a small number of people to attend.

Family of players and staff, recruits and their families....but which fans should get to attend?

Donor level? Season ticket longevity? Alumni? How do you think they would go about it?

I could see them allowing a small number of people to attend.

Family of players and staff, recruits and their families....but which fans should get to attend?

Donor level? Season ticket longevity? Alumni? How do you think they would go about it?

No idea, but if I had to guess I think season-ticket longevity Plus donor level, would be two of the factors. If that’s the case, I’m pretty sure I’m in. Unless they just limit It to something like five or 10% of the capacity. Then I don’t know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have 23 vacation days I have to use by the end of the year. You’re god**** right I’m taking a trip down for a home game if fans are permitted. I have a better chance contracting COVID on the subway, regardless.

Nope it's too risky shouldn't be the only no choice. At this point I would say no, but not because I give two ***** about a risk that doesn't exist. I would say no because every plan I've heard so far as to the seating, concessions, entrance/exist of the game, etc sounds god awful and I'm not sitting there six feet apart from people with a mask on in the sun no less like a ****** goon. If people could attend normally, or at least almost normally, then yes absolutely I would go.

Advertisement
Back