Poll: Tanking or Bowl

Would you prefer Miami tank going 3-9 with a change at HC & AD at seasons end or 6-6 making a bowl?

• Tank with guaranteed changes

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Make a bowl

Votes: 61 50.0%

• Total voters

Uom2001

Sophomore
This isn’t the NFL obviously but it is big business. The Dolphins are trying to ultimately win this way. I never will root against Miami but with the staff putting together dismal showings each week, I don’t have much faith in the coaching and AD. Rip me if you want...

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had an administration that could show ANY sense of self awareness or competence...sure..but, here we are, with our gender diversifying feminazi asst AD tagged along with our yellow toothed ticket seller in charge..who more than likely makes pegging videos on the side with his transvestite wife.

Advertisement
100% 3-9

This athletic department needs to burn to the ******* ground and built back up by people with a clue how to manage an elite program.
Good luck on getting this administration to do that. They are fine with leeching off the rest of the ACC and staying the worst athletic department in the conference. Again I ask: What the **** is this school doing with all these $50,000 tuition charges and all of their slices of Clemson’s football money and Duke’s, UNC’s, and UVA’s basketball money? It’s not improving the university in ANY area that I can see. Are they pocketing it.....or WhAT? Inquiring minds want to know. An investigation of these clowns is WAY, WAY OVERDUE!

Last edited:
Who is going to tank and what for? Our players have limited time here, if we want to win this year a lot of things need to change.
Good point, tank is the wrong word for the players, which is why I still root for them bc most of them are giving their all. I don’t think there are any holding back and saving it for the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In college you never want to tank there is no benefit.

Here’s hoping for a 9-3 season starting Friday. Get a bowl win and wrap up a respectable recruiting class after the disastrous start.

Allows Diaz to use the youth excuse and show that we just won 8 straight games. To finish 10-3 and start next season ranked and with momentum

Advertisement
Back