Poll of the day Stacy Coley vs Duke Johnson

Who will have a better college and pro career ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Duke not top 5 fully healthy? Duke not close to being equal to Coley? Really?? Nothing more to see here, back to the NBA playoffs. Golden State ballin. #CurryTime

Duke is gonna give you fools a reality check when he balls the **** this year

i hope so because he has not shown up for any of our big games

I disagree. Can you really blame him for KSTATE and ND his freshman year?

Duke did his thing in every game. Before leaving the UNC & FSU game-- he was on his way to 100 yards.

People forget he was only a sophomore last year. We had zero running back talent behind duke. He was our workhorse.

I just want that signature game from him against a quality opponent, im not saying hes not talented, just wanna see the numbers he puts up against sh¡t be put up against the quality teams

You have to keep in mind that the "quality opponents" we have played all had good defenses. Duke was our only true weapon we had...even as a true Frosh. It was very easy for defenses to take Morris out of the game. Once that happened, all that was left was Duke. They keyed on him and would shut him down at times.

Advertisement
quick question for you "Duke is overrated" people:

what was our record with him and without him last year?

what would his stats been had he finished the season? 1400-1600 rushing yards easy?

Advertisement
I can't hold it against these guys for trying to be real and saying they don't believe Duke will succeed. It's like being a Gator fan and saying Tebow was going to be a scrub in the NFL even though it was obvious to many others. With that said, put all these rbs that you think are better on our team and Duke on their team. We've had tons of suspect playcalling from Coley already. OL is often inconsistent. And Duke was basically the only rb on our roster last season that was solid.

Duke isn't even Top 5 when fully healthy.

Can i get the name of those top 5 you got?

Gurley, Yeldon, Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford and the kid from Nebraska who's name escapes me.

Duke would be right after them.

I like Gurley and Ameer Abdullah is the Nebraska RB. Ameer and Duke are both elusive backs. He played HS ball 20 miles up the road from me. So i am pretty familiar with him.

The other backs you named. Just don't impress me none. Michigan St and Wisconsin could put any guy in their system and it would be the same turnout, but if those 2 were a swapped with Duke. I don't see the same success for them.

Yeldon is just trash imho. Other than him being a really big guy. I don't see nothing there.

Duke is an extremely good and he doesn't get the credit. That he really deserves. The things he does to get the yards he makes. Is realistically all because of his talent. If you could build a time machine and take him back to 2002. Duke would be blowing **** out the frame. 100 times more than what he does now.

Our lack of identity, predictability, sub par OL and poor QB play. Has really held him back and is a big reason why he can't stay healthy.

Duke will have a better NFL career than Gordon, Langford and Yeldon for sure.

Duke will arguably be the best RB in the nation this year and we got dumb ***** here hating on him.... This fan base will never stop surprising me

Stop. Just stop.

Duke isn't even Top 5 when fully healthy. He had a few great games against subpar teams his freshman year and worked everyone into a frenzy.

He's a very good running back. That's it. Stacy Coley is going to be a 1st round NFL pick. They're not even close to being equals.

Haha.

Everyone who downgrades Duke might want to look at his YPC vs other all-time great RBs at Miami. Might surprise you.

Oh I forgot, he only does it vs bad teams and those guys were ripping apart top 10 defenses every week.

Advertisement
Duke isn't even Top 5 when fully healthy.

Can i get the name of those top 5 you got?

Gurley, Yeldon, Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford and the kid from Nebraska who's name escapes me.

Duke would be right after them.

Lost me at Yeldon. Dudes the most overrated back in the nation. Give me Duke with Bama's O line any day of the week.

No doubt! Talk about pad level. Bama. An keep him.

Stacy.

Duke is overrated on here.

Did not mean to like...terrible post. NY you've got to be kidding. I owe you a neg.

Coley may have a more productive NFL career, but it won't be for Duke's lack of talent. You people blow my mind sometimes.

Don't mean this as a disrespect to the OP, but these polls that pin Cane vs Cane are ridiculous.
Forces some fans to degrade a Cane player in order to support their pick which is on many levels just wrong.

All I know and am grateful for is that both Duke and Coley play for the Miami Hurricanes and will enjoy every moment they're here.

Advertisement
Duke was a huge reason we beat bethune cookman. If it wasnt for this overrated player we wouldve lost to them. And We probably wouldve lost to FAU.

Don't mean this as a disrespect to the OP, but these polls that pin Cane vs Cane are ridiculous.
Forces some fans to degrade a Cane player in order to support their pick which is on many levels just wrong.

All I know and am grateful for is that both Duke and Coley play for the Miami Hurricanes and will enjoy every moment they're here.

Well not really. I think Stacy will have the better NFL career but that doesnt mean I hilariously think Duke is overrated. It's like in the 2011 NFL draft if someone would've asked you between Julio Jones and A.J. Green who would have the better NFL career. If you pick Julio Jones it doesnt mean you think A.J. Green is overrated.

Stacy.

Duke is overrated on here.

Did not mean to like...terrible post. NY you've got to be kidding. I owe you a neg.

Coley may have a more productive NFL career, but it won't be for Duke's lack of talent. You people blow my mind sometimes.

isnt that how it work around here? The same way with the QBs. Last year Kevin Olsen was the QB to bring Miami back. Now Olsen sucks and Brad Kaaya is the guy to bring Miami back. If we get that 5 star QB from S. Fla he would be the guy to bring Miami back and Kaaya sucks lol

Duke is gonna give you fools a reality check when he balls the **** this year

i hope so because he has not shown up for any of our big games

he did have over 100 yds against fsu until he broke his ankle

Minus that he hasnt done anything against any good opponents, ill support a cane all day but he needs to show up in the big games

Shut the **** up man.... Straight up. And what would you have done if you played? Nothing.... Duke was balling out in fsu game before he was hurt. He only has played 20 games.... Duke is a stud but some of y'all piggyback off of what other people say all the time.... Y'all really have a " what have you done for me lately mindset"

im not piggy backing off anyone, i can care less what anyone else thinks on the board, its the truth what has duke done against quality opponents, the what ifs with FSU, name me another game where he balled out against a contending opponent, gurley is killing it in the SEC as a true freshman, we have a first rounder and a bunch of guys who will be drafted on the O-line, lmao at the what i would do comment

Advertisement
Back