Poll of the day Stacy Coley vs Duke Johnson

Who will have a better college and pro career ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if Duke will do amazing things in nfl if he were to get drafted by Saints, Patriots, Lions or any spread team in the nfl.

Advertisement
Duke is gonna give you fools a reality check when he balls the **** this year

i hope so because he has not shown up for any of our big games

I disagree. Can you really blame him for KSTATE and ND his freshman year?

Duke did his thing in every game. Before leaving the UNC & FSU game-- he was on his way to 100 yards.

People forget he was only a sophomore last year. We had zero running back talent behind duke. He was our workhorse.

To the speed pundits regarding Duke, Gore doesn't run away from NFL defenses, nor does Foster, McCoy, or Lynch. Shady is fast, but more quick than fast.

I think Coley will have more success. And Duke doesnt have to run a 4.3 to have success. Shady McCoy didnt run a 4.3. McCoy ran a 4.5. I think they will both be successful in the NFL.

Advertisement

I disagree. Can you really blame him for KSTATE and ND his freshman year?

Duke did his thing in every game. Before leaving the UNC & FSU game-- he was on his way to 100 yards.

People forget he was only a sophomore last year. We had zero running back talent behind duke. He was our workhorse.

I just want that signature game from him against a quality opponent, im not saying hes not talented, just wanna see the numbers he puts up against sh¡t be put up against the quality teams

Great problem having both on the same team at the same time. BOTH will be very successful on the NFL level. One hopes that they stay healthy. The both have greatness in them. If they land within the right system…. sky's the limit.

Yeah Clinton Portis was small without break away speed also. How'd that turn out? As far as the NFL is concerned it will depend on who drafts them and how they are used.

Stacy easy, duke is 2 small n doesnt have that break away speed nfl wise. I think duke can have a Ahmad Bradshaw type of nfl career, if he goes 2 a great team will b solid. SC is a boss Chad Johnson type of kid.

In order for coley to be successful he needs Duke to light it up so Duke would ls have to win. Remember we were in the FSU game until duke went out and so did this team.

Advertisement
Yeah Clinton Portis was small without break away speed also. How'd that turn out? As far as the NFL is concerned it will depend on who drafts them and how they are used.

You can't be serious.

Portis was a LOW 4.4 guy coming out of college. Like 4.42

That is breakaway speed. Even in today's NFL.

If nfl dbs catch him from behind who cares. 50 to 80 yard runs in the NFL arent common anyway. Dukes's quickness and ability to find and burst through holes remind me of shady mccoy. IMO the greatest rb of all time was B.Sanders and he got caught from behind often but his quickness had him 20 to 30 yards down field already so anything extra was just a bonus. Not saying Duke isequal to Barry but just like Barry his quickness and ability to find holes will get him 20 to 30 yard runs often so who cares if he get caught after running 50.

Advertisement

he did have over 100 yds against fsu until he broke his ankle

Minus that he hasnt done anything against any good opponents, ill support a cane all day but he needs to show up in the big games
So does our whole team dumb ***. How is duke supposed to run well with no oline blocking for him

he did have over 100 yds against fsu until he broke his ankle

Minus that he hasnt done anything against any good opponents, ill support a cane all day but he needs to show up in the big games

Shut the **** up man.... Straight up. And what would you have done if you played? Nothing.... Duke was balling out in fsu game before he was hurt. He only has played 20 games.... Duke is a stud but some of y'all piggyback off of what other people say all the time.... Y'all really have a " what have you done for me lately mindset"

Advertisement
God forbid Coley mess around and get injured a couple games next season bcuz then mf's going start calling him overrated....ridiculous.

Duke will arguably be the best RB in the nation this year and we got dumb ***** here hating on him.... This fan base will never stop surprising me

Its crazy...this dude ran for over 900 yards as a fresh and won ACC ROY and he wasnt even starting..ran for over 900 yards as a soph thru only 8 games. How is it possible for anybody to claim hes overrated?

Duke will arguably be the best RB in the nation this year and we got dumb ***** here hating on him.... This fan base will never stop surprising me

Stop. Just stop.

Duke isn't even Top 5 when fully healthy. He had a few great games against subpar teams his freshman year and worked everyone into a frenzy.

He's a very good running back. That's it. Stacy Coley is going to be a 1st round NFL pick. They're not even close to being equals.

Advertisement
Back