Poll of the day Stacy Coley vs Duke Johnson

Who will have a better college and pro career ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im not saying he is overrated im just saying he hasnt shown up in the big games, i want him to no doubt, i want him to come into this year and tear up FSU and nebraska and bring us the wins

Advertisement
i hope so because he has not shown up for any of our big games

he did have over 100 yds against fsu until he broke his ankle

Minus that he hasnt done anything against any good opponents, ill support a cane all day but he needs to show up in the big games

Shut the **** up man.... Straight up. And what would you have done if you played? Nothing.... Duke was balling out in fsu game before he was hurt. He only has played 20 games.... Duke is a stud but some of y'all piggyback off of what other people say all the time.... Y'all really have a " what have you done for me lately mindset"

im not piggy backing off anyone, i can care less what anyone else thinks on the board, its the truth what has duke done against quality opponents, the what ifs with FSU, name me another game where he balled out against a contending opponent, gurley is killing it in the SEC as a true freshman, we have a first rounder and a bunch of guys who will be drafted on the O-line, lmao at the what i would do comment

That is all, well and good if Duke wasn't a back who maximized his attempts. Watch the tape and tell me he underperformed with what was given. RBs and their numbers are largely influenced by their situations.

Only game I can think of off my head was KSU when he dropped a couple of passes.

he did have over 100 yds against fsu until he broke his ankle

Minus that he hasnt done anything against any good opponents, ill support a cane all day but he needs to show up in the big games

Shut the **** up man.... Straight up. And what would you have done if you played? Nothing.... Duke was balling out in fsu game before he was hurt. He only has played 20 games.... Duke is a stud but some of y'all piggyback off of what other people say all the time.... Y'all really have a " what have you done for me lately mindset"

im not piggy backing off anyone, i can care less what anyone else thinks on the board, its the truth what has duke done against quality opponents, the what ifs with FSU, name me another game where he balled out against a contending opponent, gurley is killing it in the SEC as a true freshman, we have a first rounder and a bunch of guys who will be drafted on the O-line, lmao at the what i would do comment

That is all, well and good if Duke wasn't a back who maximized his attempts. Watch the tape and tell me he underperformed with what was given. RBs and their numbers are largely influenced by their situations.

Only game I can think of off my head was KSU when he dropped a couple of passes.

"maximized his attempts"

That's all you need to say right there...

Duke is gonna give you fools a reality check when he balls the **** this year

i hope so because he has not shown up for any of our big games[/QU

We had two "big" games last year. The gator was forced to focus its entire defense on him after the first quarter and still, if Dorsett hits a block on one run, Duke takes a long one to the house. He was at almost a 100 yards in the 3rd quarter in Tally FSU before he got hurt. Duke was the team last year. Kid is coaches' and fans' dream player. NFL is all about passing now, so Coley will probably have the better pro career and is in his own class at WR, BUT we could have won Coastal without Coley if Duke wasn't hurt. We did not win it with just Coley. Now, IF we had a QB, then maybe Coley brings home the bacon--just to be fair.

Advertisement
Tough question to answer because I believe Duke will have the better college career and Stacey will be more dynamic in the NFL.

I love Duke and I am pulling for him but I think his stature is too small and he will be injured too often. I hope he proves us all wrong because he is easily my favorite player. If he can somehow add 20 lbs and maintain his speed or slightly improve it he will be lights out anywhere he goes. He has the heart, instincts, and will to succeed at the highest level IMO... I would take 85 Duke Johnsons on my team! With that being said, Coley is electric with the ball in his hands and already has a stronger frame. My vote is for Coley but only due to Duke's physical limitations IMO.

Advertisement
I love Duke and I am pulling for him but I think his stature is too small and he will be injured too often. I hope he proves us all wrong because he is easily my favorite player. If he can somehow add 20 lbs and maintain his speed or slightly improve it he will be lights out anywhere he goes. He has the heart, instincts, and will to succeed at the highest level IMO... I would take 85 Duke Johnsons on my team! With that being said, Coley is electric with the ball in his hands and already has a stronger frame. My vote is for Coley but only due to Duke's physical limitations IMO.

MJD is 2 inches shorter than Duke and by the time Duke starts next season, he should be about the same weight. MJD did just fine and that's with the Jags abusing him by overrunning him.

Advertisement
Back