Poll: E or W ?

What stage of the program are we at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement

Braxton B still got the cleanest U of all time but this not too Shabby for a newcomer
u hands college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
I want some DBs who backpedal as fast as Lemonis did when people called him on that dumb E before W nonsense after the Mario hire
He didn't necessarily backpedal, he said both can exist.

With NIL I'd argue under the bell curve (skewed far right I might add) it can exist, but it will not exist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was he also not related somehow, to the VonEric's ?
No, the rumors way back then were that the real Warrior had died and when he returned from a hiatus he was noticeably smaller, so it was assumed he was actually Kerry Von Erich because they were both shredded dudes with long hair and wore face paint.

What actually happened was WWF was mired in the steroid scandal so Warrior had to stop juicing.

At least that's how I remember it almost 30 years ago.

Yeah thats him.
Was he also not related somehow, to the VonEric's ?
No, the rumors way back then were that the real Warrior had died and when he returned from a hiatus he was noticeably smaller, so it was assumed he was actually Kerry Von Erich because they were both shredded dudes with long hair and wore face paint.

What actually happened was WWF was mired in the steroid scandal so Warrior had to stop juicing.

At least that's how I remember it almost 30 years ago.
Kerry, had a brother (twin maybe, not certain) Terry. One of whom, was the "Texas Tornado", ..if I remember all those family ties from back then.
Many wrestler related. The Rhodes, Windham were related as well.

Advertisement
Back