Political forum?

Advertisement
Yes, agree, isn't it amazing that you would have the choice of not clicking on it if you didn't want to. Nobody would force you to do so and it would be totally separate from the sports/Hurricane.football forum but would just add another venue for those who would like it.

Right, nothing ever spills over from one thread to another. I can't see any problem at all with keeping politics in one forum.

Maybe you would prefer a "safe" room vs. political forum?

There are literally thousands of places on the internet where you can talk about politics, I fail to see why having a single politics free site makes anyone a snowflake. Like if Mike Tyson has a "No Punching in the House" rule he's a *****, right?

Right, nothing ever spills over from one thread to another. I can't see any problem at all with keeping politics in one forum.

There are literally thousands of places on the internet where you can talk about politics, I fail to see why having a single politics free site makes anyone a snowflake. Like if Mike Tyson has a "No Punching in the House" rule he's a *****, right?

Assy Booger made a typically blovitaing posrt a couple weeks ago basically saying "Mike Tyson is a psussy but I was too much of a psussy to tell him that when I saw him face-to-face."

Advertisement
Reading people argue about politics when neither of them have the basic knowledge of what anything political means? Nah I’m good, the comments on a local news post or the bigger media posts on Facebook is good enough.

It seems to be clear that in recent weeks Facebook has been proven to be anything but an unbiased, reliable news source.

What’s the point of this thread again?

What’s stopping people from joining those delusional gator turds at the WEZ?

It seems to be clear that in recent weeks Facebook has been proven to be anything but an unbiased, reliable news source.

Reliable news sources are history sad to say , I feel it’s something we may never see again.

There is One that tries hard to be reliable and when they do mess up they don’t wait for pressure to correct it’s self.

Radical leftist liberals despise them .

FOX NEWS ..

Yes not perfect, but FOX news is the close you’ll ever get .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Fck it, I'm going to every political site I can find and demand that they start a football forum. I mean, why the **** can't we discuss some football on political sites? Are those people just a bunch of snowflakes who can't stand a little college rivalry?

Advertisement
Politics is the study and practice of creatively ******** the citizenry, royally. I’m sure we all already feel screwed no matter what party it is. So, no. Let’s just focus on football and the Cane family, and enjoy, and feel unscrewed for once.

Advertisement
kanye-1.jpg

I use to take part in The Lounge at Canesport and it was remarkable how illogical and hypocritical some of the liberals on that board were. There was even a psychopath Black Lives Matter social justice warrior who was the most racist prick I have ever encountered online, he literally thought racism was because of "American Caucasian Psychosis" and it was only a problem privy to America brought on by Whites enslaving Blacks (completely disregarding the Holocaust, Slavery in Europe, the Armenian Genocide, the Rwandan Genocide where other Blacks killed Blacks and all other forms of injustice!) I'm all for open dialogue and logical discourse, but if this board becomes overrun with liberals who base their whole posts on moral high-ground arguments & identity-based politics, thus completely contradicting themselves in theory, this forum will just turn into a **** show.

Advertisement
Back