Polendy Out for the Year

513CincycaneOSUSucks

Grassy Legacy..Crown Up
At game during the warm-ups looks like he sustained serious knee injury. Didnt see him on sidelines. Thin already could be a concern. Can't find any info.

Advertisement
Goodness gracious.

This is startling news!

I hope the young man is alright.

Yeah this occurred as they were performing their routes. He did a reverse cut and was on the middle of the field for about 5 min holding his knee. Only positive was they were able carry /hobble off the field. He went int tent and that was the last we saw him.

Yeah this occurred as they were performing their routes. He did a reverse cut and was on the middle of the field for about 5 min holding his knee. Only positive was they were able carry /hobble off the field. He went int tent and that was the last we saw him.
Damnit man...

Was at the game yesterday, Pollendy went down in warmups. Non contact knee injury. Classic ACL type deal. Anyone heard anything?

Advertisement
I though I saw him have a catch during the game. Had no idea he was hurt

Advertisement
I’d expect the best case scenario is some sort of bone bruise, but from what I saw I’m concerned.

Richt didn’t mention anyone else other than Willis, Bandy, Finley, and Johnson today. Those first three will be fine and Johnson has a hammy which will be watched carefully this week. I’d say he’s 50/50 for Saturday.

Either I’m calling BS on Polendey or for some reason Richt didn’t mention it. Can’t afford to keep losing guys to long term injuries. Already lost Irvin, Brown, Rousseau, Wilder, Herbert, and now possibly Polendey. Throw Richards in there even but he’s week to week I’d say.

Saw the same thing. It almost looked like his cleat got caught in the turf when he was pivoting on a route. Went to the ground like a sack of bricks. He got up after a few minutes and walked off the field and into the medical tent all under his own power.

Not on the participation report for the game. This is not good. We are down to a walk on as a 3rd string. Irvin better be able to come back soon.

Advertisement
Richt didn’t mention anyone else other than Willis, Bandy, Finley, and Johnson today. Those first three will be fine and Johnson has a hammy which will be watched carefully this week. I’d say he’s 50/50 for Saturday.

Either I’m calling BS on Polendey or for some reason Richt didn’t mention it. Can’t afford to keep losing guys to long term injuries. Already lost Irvin, Brown, Rousseau, Wilder, Herbert, and now possibly Polendey. Throw Richards in there even but he’s week to week I’d say.
iT mUsT bE oUr S&c pROgRaM

Advertisement
I can't see a scenario where you get a bone contusion from a non-contact injury...
Can 100% get a bone contusion non-contact. With pivot-shift or hyperextension injury the tibia and femur contact each other. They can happen without soft tissue injury although it is less likely.

Advertisement
Back