Polendey took a dirty shot Friday night...

Advertisement
An attempt like that deserves the Texas Athletic Association to hand down the punishment. What **** good is an apology when your knee could have needed reconstruction and ruined your future. Luckily for him the hit was more from behind and gave naturally versus from the side and tore up.

Advertisement
How you gunna say that he did it more than once (whether it was to a teammate or to you). If that kid does that more than once and I see it or he does it to me, I'm starting a fight. **** that weak ****.

WTF is up with Plano having a history of this? I thought that was one of the legendary Texas programs.

Advertisement
If they have a long history of this then his HC should be suspended.

Attorneys on this board, if that type of play is done intentionally and especially if the coaches have encouraged this type of attack, why would that not count as a simple or even perhaps felonious assault based on the type of injury it can produce? Just curious. To a non-attorney that looks willful and designed to produce a devastating injury.

He could and SHOULD be suspended for the rest of the season. That's essentially an assault. You can't have guys diving at people's knees like that. Whats the difference between this and targeting? They're both malicious.

Advertisement
Looked like the kid whiffed on his first attempt to take out Polendey's knee but apparently was determined to cause him injury. Friggin loser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back