Point Spread predictions?

CTCANE

Junior
It is not out yet. Tricky one but I will go with pickem or Miami -1 or 2. A few weeks ago FSU would have been favored by 5 or 6.

Advertisement
It is not out yet. Tricky one but I will go with pickem or Miami -1 or 2. A few weeks ago FSU would have been favored by 5 or 6.

Point spread be damned. This is the Canes vs Noles. Gonna be tight

I think it settles around Miami -5 or -6. For Duke we were -7 and we blew them out, Vegas will learn and adjust a bit this week.

I think it settles around Miami -5 or -6. For Duke we were -7 and we blew them out, Vegas will learn and adjust a bit this week.

No way were favored by more then 3. If we are you can start the celebrations now. My guess is Miami -1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might take the books a few days considering Walton's injury status. I'm thinking FSU-2.5 with a lot of line movement

Advertisement
vegas doesn't dabble in all the scarred phuckery we do, they will make a statement and have us at 4+

vegas doesn't dabble in all the scarred phuckery we do, they will make a statement and have us at 4+

the whole world will bet with hate in their hearts FSU and drive it down to 1-2, and I will go to the bank on 10/9 with a big deposit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back