POINT SHAVING

Advertisement
TVD is not injured. he already had those millions in draft money spent in his head and when he realized that wasn’t happening he quit on the team.

plus i heard his girlfriend broke up with him. when TVD asked why she said “i only date 1st rounders” and then she DM’d Garcia.

...... it's called ..... Not having Rambo out there to save you.

I'm going to keep saying it.... Whatever problems/weaknesses TVD is displaying, are not new! Dude been staring down wrs since he stepped foot on campus.

Advertisement
TVD is not injured. he already had those millions in draft money spent in his head and when he realized that wasn’t happening he quit on the team.

plus i heard his girlfriend broke up with him. when TVD asked why she said “i only date 1st rounders” and then she DM’d Garcia.
She's not a first rounder herself.

Advertisement
Garcia throws a better ball.

Miami needs a healthy line. Miami needs more than one healthy RB. Miami needs to bounce back against the acc or the ship will sail for the 2023 class

Was TVD out there point shaving I never seen a QB that inaccurate he was even worse that Jordan Travis was last year, either that or TVD has an undisclosed injury
Jacory Harris at the end of 2010, particularly that bowl game.

Garcia throws a better ball.

Miami needs a healthy line. Miami needs more than one healthy RB. Miami needs to bonus back against the acc or the ship will sail for the 2023 class
Give Garcia all the reps now and see how he does for full games, he built a rapport with the receivers already dating back to his high school days

Advertisement
I feel like he's too ****ey and full of himself after his hot streak last year, it's like guys didn't want to play hard for him anymore especially today
I;m watch this and thinking these guys must hate each other, no body is even trying, that locker room must be a mess. You could see it pick up when Garcia came in, but these guys are good enough to turn the titanic around at that point.

It’s absolutely shameful how Mario and Gattis turned a projected 1st rounder into Kirby Freeman v2.

He went from a gamer with moxie, a cannon for an arm, and ice in his veins to a dude that can’t complete a simple 5 yard our route. Mario truly is the grim reaper of QB’s.

Advertisement
I;m watch this and thinking these guys must hate each other, no body is even trying, that locker room must be a mess. You could see it pick up when Garcia came in, but these guys are good enough to turn the titanic around at that point.
Yea the receivers were getting so ****ed with TVD today too

Advertisement
Back