POINT SHAVING

Advertisement
Was TVD out there point shaving I never seen a QB that inaccurate he was even worse that Jordan Travis was last year, either that or TVD has an undisclosed injury
Yes, something was up with him. He couldn't catch his breath at a couple of points in the game and it's not like he was running anywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of TVD, can you think of any player in Miami history, maybe even the entire NCAA, who has sunk himself so quickly? Not only with his play on the field, but with his mouth off of it?

I mean within 2 weeks, total crap!

He fooled the **** out of me last year tho
I think the offense help him last year, but at this level one needs to take the next step. I always knew he wasn’t really a vocal leader and if he was gonna take that next step he would have to do that. I thought he would, but he didn’t and it shows.

Advertisement
Should've been pulled in the second quarter. Didn't do ourselves and him any favors by keeping him trotting out there.

I think the offense help him last year, but at this level one needs to take the next step. I always knew he wasn’t really a vocal leader and if he was gonna take that next step he would have to do that. I thought he would, but he didn’t and it shows.
I feel like he's too ****ey and full of himself after his hot streak last year, it's like guys didn't want to play hard for him anymore especially today

Advertisement
Back