Podcast with Jhavonte Dean and Greg Rousseau

Advertisement
Yeah Audio is jumping all over the place. Not sure whats up with that. Randomly cuts in and out. Makes it almost impossible to follow along.But at least interviews are pretty clear.

Glad to hear Jhavonte Dean knows to just keep up academically no matter what. He's definitely not going to take this opportunity for granted which is great. Glad he knows that Corn improved in his tackling. Shows me he knows the tackling is going to be an important aspect. Says he's 6'1" 184 and runs a 4.3 40. Hopefully he'll gain 10 more pounds and be a solid tackler. He does that and he'll get a **** load of PT and set himself up to start next yr with young....even with the elite DBs we have coming in.

Rousseau is legit going to play everywhere but he said he thinks he's gunna play DE. Recruited by Kool and Diaz. 6'6" 220+lbs before his senior year even starts. Says he's going to focus on putting more weight on and getting more explosive...exactly what you want to hear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This should be the intro music every show.

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Did not realize Dean had 2 more yrs of eligibility. Thought he was a 1 and done. Glad to hear that. Hopefully he can come in, seize one of those corner spots, and lock down his man for 2 yrs. The future is bright!

Advertisement
The audio is definitely messed up on the first segment for some reason but the interviews should be good. I'll re upload the first part

Ok so is this podcast even worth listening to for the content? All yall are talking about are the instrumentals. And many of yall are showing your age if you dont know the "Ready or Not" beat. Jesus that song came out in 96'. How old are yall? Lol.

Advertisement
Good god, I feel old as ****.

LMAO, you and me both. Pete called me and was like, "Hey, I got this great instrumental. You ever heard 'Ready or Not?'"

:sanford:

24e9ufl.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back