Podcast with Brevin Jordan and Dee Delaney

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
DeeDelaneyCitadel.jpg

In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by the newest member of Miami's Storm '18 recruiting class, tight end Brevin Jordan.

Incoming grad transfer cornerback Dee Delaney also joins CanesInSight for his first interview discussing his transfer to the Miami program for his final season of eligibility.

[SOUNDCLOUD]318181223[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Aye that Kodak Black-"Patty Cake". 'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air!

Advertisement
**** they just blew up Chatman's spot of trying to be the worst kept silent commit secret.

Go Canes

Ya....that Chatman part was awkward. It seemed like Pete tried to rush off that topic as soon as Brevin brought up the group chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ya....that Chatman part was awkward. It seemed like Pete tried to rush off that topic as soon as Brevin brought up the group chat.

Don't look into it too much, I wasn't trying to rush off of it. Just was clarifying for the listener who might have been confused.

Don't look into it too much, I wasn't trying to rush off of it. Just was clarifying for the listener who might have been confused.

Well that's good news then. Good work as always, Pete!

On another note, we learn once again how Adrian Colbert is the ******* ****.

Advertisement
"Richt's a G, straight up" - Brevin Jordan

But but but some of our fans were worried he was too religious and he hired a staff of religious guys with no swag. Richt is about to put a stamp on his legacy when this is all said and done!

Advertisement
" Imma city boy " @Dwins this what we been talkin bout F alabaKKKA !!!!

lbunit.gif

Last edited:
Is that Brevin Jordan or Tiki Barber? This M'fer sound 35 years old. Seriously , I'm very impressed at his maturity. Most of the young bucks on this site might not know it, but it takes a special gift to be able to communicate effectively, like this kid. Very mature sounding kid with plenty of understanding about recruiting and the way that this whole process goes.

And way to work his mom over... Never pressure mom. Just lead her to the well and she will drink whatever you give her.

Advertisement
Back