Podcast with Brevin Jordan and Dee Delaney

Advertisement
One thing that stood out with both these guys, and all the guys we have coming in really, is they definitely do not lack confidence! I like that.

Advertisement
Pete, you have any updates in regards to thr QB battle? Is ES still in the lead and do you still think NP starts some this year?

Pete, you have any updates in regards to thr QB battle? Is ES still in the lead and do you still think NP starts some this year?

I've said from the start I believe Perry will be the QB this season and I still think that.

If this turns out to be true, it's not without precedent. Kaaya won the QB battle as a true freshman coming on campus fairly late in the game, too....

I've said from the start I believe Perry will be the QB this season and I still think that.

Advertisement
If this turns out to be true, it's not without precedent. Kaaya won the QB battle as a true freshman coming on campus fairly late in the game, too....

I think it was [MENTION=293]ghost2[/MENTION] that referenced in a different thread that Perry has been been pretty much running Richt's offenses for the past couple of years in High School. If that's the case, it will definitely will make the transition a lot smoother. He will of course still have to adjust to the speed of the game and the different terminology.

Just asking your personal opinion here, no facts needed, but if Perry starts like you believe..there will definitely be some QBs who jump ship. Who do you think in your opinion will be looking for other options? ...I think Rosier and Allison would be looking to transfer. I think Sheriff and Weldon stay.

Good thing we got mom on our side. I'm still expecting a board meltdown when he visits ucla( i.e. dj Johnson Washington visit)

Advertisement

I am more excited about Perry than anything in the QB section of the rooster right now.

We gonna do big things if he's the goods.

Couldn't do anything but love this podcast. Brevin's character is awesome and he knows he's stepping into a great situation. Dee sounds like he means business which is going to help our young corners so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"No offense to any other kids...but...Texas...Michigan, and Alabama...That's not meant for me."

Brevin is a real G. Loved his honesty. This is the type of mentality you want to recruit. Not the local kids who may feel entitled and end up deciding to leave town for Alabama, OSU, UF, FSU.. We need 'city boys', who know what time it is and ain't afraid to tell it.

Why isn't Brevin allowed to enroll early coming out of Gorman? Tate Martell was allowed to enroll early at Ohio Taint? He played in the spring game at OSU...

Advertisement
Back