Podcast with Brad Kaaya

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
For the first time, former UM QB Brad Kaaya sits down reflects on his college career and explains his decision to head to the NFL. We discuss his recruitment, preparing for the next level, and the future of Miami's program in this episode.

"If I didn't feel good about the direction the program was headed, I don't think I would have made this decision. I wouldn't have felt right making this decision," Kaaya said.

[SOUNDCLOUD]316496157[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Wish the guy success. Always will be a Cane. Had his shortcomings here, hopefully he corrects those and has a long NFL career.

Whatever you guys think of him as a QB, I highly suggest taking a listen. He is very genuine with his answers and this was not a player speak interview -- very insightful stuff.

How many games did he say we could win next year if he came back? 14 or 15?

Advertisement
Pete dropping a podcast with kaaya and Trump dropping bombs on Syria.
Todays an interesting day.

Last edited:
Haven't listened to the podcast yet but that quote seems backwards..

He'd rather play for a program that's trending towards losing than winning?

No. He's saying that he left because he felt good about the direction of the program.

Him being successful in the NFL helps us in recruiting in the long run...

Good luck to'em.

Advertisement
Always will be a fan of kaaya man. Good luck at the next level. He will be missed

Last edited:
Advertisement

No. He's saying that he left because he felt good about the direction of the program.

Pete, you know that bs. He left because he perceived it as a weak QB class. I know that to be a fact.

weak at the top maybe. But there is a lot of good 2nd round type qbs in this draft, so in that sense its kinda deep.
But I can see 4-5 qbs going in the first - Watson, Trubisky, Kizer, Mahomes, and Webb. Granted I doubt more than 1 goes top 5, but I think towards the end of the first we will see a few teams drafting/trading up for qbs in the late first so they can get the 5th yr option, which you cant get if you wait till the 2nd round.

Pete, you know that bs. He left because he perceived it as a weak QB class. I know that to be a fact.

Ok

Decapitated

His capa was detated from his head

Advertisement
meh, I'd listen if he had beat fsu.

Quite possibly nobody on the roster I am less interested in their thoughts on the canes than bard.

Good get for Pete I guess though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't be a ****. Dude said that he was comfortable leaving because Miami was in good hands and he would have stayed if they'd finished badly.

Advertisement
Back