PODCAST: Wide Right Where You Need To Be ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
A far cry from the UF hype pod but being real. FYI, Stephan...FSU is favored by the 3.5, not UM. Vegas would be getting it wrong if UM wins.

Silvera needs to have a breakout game and show why he was considered a five star coming out. If he can get a push up the middle, with Hill and Rousseau coming from outside, their QB is in trouble. Hopefully that will allow Shaq to sit and spy over the middle to clean things up, not shooting all over the place like we've seen too often lately. I really believe our 1-Tech play is the key to the game.

As long as Jarren keeps the ball safe, his skills match up well vs. FSU's defensive weaknesses. He can work middle out, and exploit the seam routes with Jordan, the slot receivers and RBs. I'm not going to lie, I feel pessimistic he can avoid being picked or doing bonehead plays like his end zone fumble. But agree with the podcast that this is his opportunity to step up and lead this team.

A far cry from the UF hype pod but being real. FYI, Stephan...FSU is favored by the 3.5, not UM. Vegas would be getting it wrong if UM wins.

I know they are but I was just referring to the points themselves and it always being a close game so the points could swing either way aka they'd get the points about right but just in the wrong direction. But you're right, I listened to it again after I released it and realized that wouldn't make sense to 99% of people the way I explained it lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back