Podcast - Watch the Finish

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Discussing Miami's upcoming finish for the 2017 class.

Special guest: [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

[SOUNDCLOUD]304648436[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Did you happen to give [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] a red bull before hand?

Mah niqqa with tha Ether intro!

b9FipPIYAb6gw.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
McFarland is/was DJ's Ace. Most everything else was a summary of what Pete's been posting.

- In good shape for Henderson/Edwards/Dean/Thomas/Harley/Smith.
- Pouncey might get nudged out.
- No idea what McFarland is going to do.
- Herbert commit was big.
- Hillery might go to UF or might not - either way the staff won't lose sleep now that Herbert is on board.
- This staff won't get trolled/played. See Gibson, Billy.
- Staff/Richt is creating a "get on board or get left" mentality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember when Dwinstitles was a young pup, nowadays he's like cujo....don't forget about us little people after you blow up like nitro.

McFarland is/was DJ's Ace. Most everything else was a summary of what Pete's been posting.

- Hillery might go to UF or might not - either way the staff won't lose sleep now that Herbert is on board.

I saw Pouncey get some CBs to Texas. The boards used to be lit up with him and JT. Die out because of a higher likelihood of Smith?

Advertisement

I saw Pouncey get some CBs to Texas. The boards used to be lit up with him and JT. Die out because of a higher likelihood of Smith?

That's the vibe.

I can't pick on D's lack of keyboard keys if he's on the phone. :-/ Good stuff though. I rather enjoy the common sense approach to how things are going in recruiting. Good job Pete, D!

Great podcast guys. DWINs I was in astonishment and thought you were going to make it through the whole podcast with no F-Bombs. I was like how did he just turn that off? Then boom the first one came out when you were talking Harley. LMAO.

Advertisement
Back