Podcast - Watch the Finish

Advertisement
Salute to [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz and salute to my dude [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]. Solid podcast. Remember when Jerry said he committed to Bama b/c Savages play with Savages? Yeah, I guess he just made a dumb decision.

Advertisement
Salute to [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz and salute to my dude [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]. Solid podcast. Remember when Jerry said he committed to Bama b/c Savages play with Savages? Yeah, I guess he just made a dumb decision.

I gave y'all shout outs
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

I forgot some people sorry about that

I gave y'all shout outs
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

Superstar in the making, thanks enjoyed your rap.

It was definitely entertaining but you guys definitely nailed it. I completely agree about Harley. I ed a little bit, but you get over it. You take the talent. The elite coaches don't care about that ****, only if you can ball.

This DB class could be insane. I wonder how much Diaz and the way he uses the front 7 effected these guys and their decision?

Can't ******* wait for next week.

Advertisement

I gave y'all shout outs

Yo I thought I would get one. I'm hurt dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we land Harley/smith/Thomas/McFarland that will be a huge infusion of explosiveness we've been lacking

Advertisement

I gave y'all shout outs

Appreciate the love man

It was definitely entertaining but you guys definitely nailed it. I completely agree about Harley. I ed a little bit, but you get over it. You take the talent. The elite coaches don't care about that ****, only if you can ball.

This DB class could be insane. I wonder how much Diaz and the way he uses the front 7 effected these guys and their decision?

Can't ****ing wait for next week.

Dog this going to be the longest layoff for football because of the excitement shyts going to feel like u waiting in the dentist office

I gave y'all shout outs

Everything was on the fly man if there's a next time I got u

Advertisement

I gave y'all shout outs

Appreciate the love man

Well deserved, thank you.

I gave y'all shout outs

Everything was on the fly man if there's a next time I got u

I appreciate you bruh.

Can't ****ing wait for next week.

Dog this going to be the longest layoff for football because of the excitement shyts going to feel like u waiting in the dentist office
Pounding the hillbillies in the bowl game and then killing it on Signing Day....and watching UiF burn?

Season cant get here fast enough.

Advertisement
Back