PODCAST: Watch the Cycle

Advertisement
We need to get many as we can to sign early. I’m sure fsu will try to get Samuel to sign early on his visit this weekend ,if he doesn’t I think he’s going to flip to us . Too add him and Campbell to this class will be insane . Does jobe even qualify to get into Miami ? That’s one of the reasons Bama is in the lead . They need to take that shalala name off every thing

Pete, you are the man. It’s too bad all these ungrateful ****** don’t appreciate you. With all your omnipotence with regards to our beloved canes; these fools pi$$, **** and $pit on your grave! Undeserving of this free and invaluable info, you ****$uckers whine and complain like h0e$. If you can’t respect the man; GTFOH and $uck on that 247 ***..

Chill out bro. Pete can handle himself just fine and is surely used to the heat around this kitchen. He doesn't need you to cape up for him Xena Warrior Princess.

It's all in good fun, dude.

xena-banner.jpg

Pete, you are the man. It’s too bad all these ungrateful ****** don’t appreciate you. With all your omnipotence with regards to our beloved canes; these fools pi$$, **** and $pit on your grave! Undeserving of this free and invaluable info, you ****$uckers whine and complain like h0e$. If you can’t respect the man; GTFOH and $uck on that 247 ***..

LMAO yes my notepad has needed some new copy paste material. Things get stale when you dont have a juan from little havana to drop gems.

Advertisement
sounds like the podcast is at a stripper club. not hating...maybe a little jealous

Pete Pete !!! Rusty Pelican is not Key Biscayne its Virginia Key man. Don't put that on us Key Rats

Last edited:
An interesting take away from this podcast: Alabama is also frustrated and exasperated with Josh Jobe and his fvckery. Why we don't drop this Simple Jack **** I will never understand

An interesting take away from this podcast: Alabama is also frustrated and exasperated with Josh Jobe and his fvckery. Why we don't drop this Simple Jack **** I will never understand

Because he's a good player. There's also 4 stars willing to beat down Bama's door at the same position. Jobe just happens to be at the top of their board for the time being.

Advertisement

Because the staff are not some soft shouldered b*tches like some on this board are and they know perception matters. You can send a message if you win this recruitment

@5:36 in the podcast Pete says that Bama is even sick of Josh Jobe's bs. I really think this kid will be playing JUCO ball in Mississippi. Seems like everyone is sick of him and he still might not qualify

Last edited:

Because the staff are not some soft shouldered b*tches like some on this board are and they know perception matters. You can send a message if you win this recruitment

GET OUT THE PAINT IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GET OUT THE PAINT IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Jobe's not near good enough to be this much of a headache. Kid is hands down the 2018 class Keef Bryant Memorial Troll Award winner

Advertisement
Jobe is a 5'11 178lb safety prospect. Not a physical freak, no game film. He's a tad overrated don't you think?

Advertisement
Calvin Ridley was a 21 year old freshman and what the fvck did he do at Bama? Over 1000 yards 10tds. Who the fvck cares

Because hes a player bruh, if this dude was (wont mention AG recruit by names) a Jag they wouldnt give a fuq

Advertisement
Back