Podcast Vol. 7 - Trajan Bandy, Deejay Dallas, & J.T. Wilcox

Advertisement
What is Deejay gonna play here ? I just saw his film..his explosion and Burst is elite..long speed looks like a 4.5 guy I originally wanted him ar corner but after seeing the burst explosion he has how can we not play him on offense? feels wrong to waste it on defense

Advertisement
What is Deejay gonna play here ? I just saw his film..his explosion and Burst is elite..long speed looks like a 4.5 guy I originally wanted him ar corner but after seeing the burst explosion he has how can we not play him on offense? feels wrong to waste it on defense

Might have the best acceleration of anyone in our class. Its' crazy, but dude is a 4 star and I still don't get the props he deserves (I think in part bc he's coming in as a true Athlete without a position). Make no mistake, though, this kid is a beast and easily one of our best recruits.

I'm not sure where he'll end up, but he's gonna win us some games on Special Teams for sure.

He has said he's going to play CB, WR & KR/PR...
He said that Richt told him he's going to use him on both sides of the ball, all over the field.
It was on one of the previous Podcasts that he was on a few weeks back.

Mr. Ariz aka The Great you sir have out done yourself!! Thanks for all your hard work man keep grinding I love all the insight.

Advertisement
Bandy said Harley's the best receiver he's ever covered. Nuff said...we want him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How tall is Harley?

Bout 5'9-5'10.

Desean Jackson speed. That guy is incredibly fast, and everyone has said, he's the hardest player to cover. When you get up on a DBs hip before they can make that twitch of the hip adjustment, it's curtains, even if that DB runs a 4.4 himself. If you miss that jam, night night. That's what I saw from the 7 on 7 and individual drills from Harley. He was a blur and he had good hands. Get him, and red shirt him and stagger him w Bruce. I want that "dog" on my squad.

Advertisement
Back