PODCAST: UNC Preview, recruiting and Q and A

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m intrigued to see what Ladson does , he’s replaced X as TVD’s new boo thang after practices the last couple weeks.
He definitely falls in love with 1 wr and looks for him all the time.Rambo last year,Restrepo early this season and we saw with Ladson in the 1st half of last game.I'm sure UNC's DC knows this too.

Regarding the Tae question vs Blades, why then does James Williams get a pass on his tackling and play of late? Even Kam, as much as I love those guys, they have been doing things that aren’t staying within their coverage responsibilities.

Kam could’ve easily been responsible for two TDs instead of one vs MTSU last week by jumping incorrect routes and leaving his area of coverage exposed. This QB this week will pounce on those opportunities. Blades has been really bad.

Blades has done very little, IMO, to keep playing over Tae so much.

It doesn’t add up to me.
Blades will move back to CB this week. And we will see Tae.

Advertisement
People were too enamored with his 5 star title, but for those who watched him play in HS would tell you he lacks the lateral movement skills to be elite. His tackling is atrocious.

Too slow and stiff to be a S. Too scrawny to play LB.
Hes 6'5. He would be playing basketball if he had elite lateral movement at that size. Thats why hes on the football field. lol.

I dont know what position AH had him playing in their D but everytime his game was being analyzed on the Recruiting Board he was dominating. Making plays all over the field. He earned that 5* title.

I think folks on here give up on kids way too soon.

Advertisement
Who said we have a chance with Innis?
It was in the podcast. DMoney said we are talking to him everyday and basically have a plate set for us at his dinner table every night. We will go down $winging ba$ically. If hes listening, we have a chance. When he stops answering our calls, then its a wrap.

It was in the podcast. DMoney said we are talking to him everyday and basically have a plate set for us at his dinner table every night. We will go down $winging ba$ically. If hes listening, we have a chance. When he stops answering our calls, then its a wrap.
There’s no shot in **** Innis comes here. Osu wins, they have the best WR coach in the country, and put guys in the league.

Advertisement
I haven’t had the time yet to read the whole thread, but does anyone else think the jury is still out on coach cristobal? Should I start a fresh thread because it is such a unique discussion point?

Advertisement
Back