PODCAST: The West + Corner Board ft. Coach Duasso

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Miami Immortals 7-on-7 coach Jose Duasso joins me to update the progress of some of his Miami Northwestern UM commits during offseason workouts, talk about what each will bring to the field in Coral Gables, and discuss how the Hurricanes have set themselves up for an impressive close in their 2021 recruiting class. Later, I break down where the corner board stands heading into August.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami Immortals 7-on-7 coach Jose Duasso joins me to update the progress of some of his Miami Northwestern UM commits during offseason workouts, talk about what each will bring to the field in Coral Gables, and discuss how the Hurricanes have set themselves up for an impressive close in their 2021 recruiting class. Later, I break down where the corner board stands heading into August.

Who is jaylen brown? 10.9 and 21.5 as a freshman?! :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement
I love listening to coach Duasso. If we produce on the field he will be a great ambassador for the program and will help us land some big time recruits

Advertisement
He gets hate for Jobe flipping to Bama. Since then, we’ve added Gil Frierson, DJ Ivey, Romello Brinson, Kahlil Brantley, Kam Kinchens and Tim Burns. Pretty good batting average.
Flipping? Jobe was all bama from start to finish. He never flipped.

HIGH. SCHOOL. FRESHMAN.

Atleast thats how I heard it on podcast 29 min mark, says freshman at Gulliver at one track meet... My goodness

Im guessing this kid, times check out. (21.59 and 10.98) mind you track was cut short this year due to covid, mind blown
https://fl.milesplit.com/athletes/pro/6187016/stats

WE NEED TO BE ON HIM EARLY WITH THOSE TIMES. IF HE KEEPS IMPROVING MAY BE A TRACK GUY. A GREAT OFFENSIVE SHOWING WILL GO A LONG WAY. WITH THE UPCOMING CLASSES SKILL WISE.

Advertisement
Only problem I have is coach talking about the central lb looking like an sec lb can we please stop our lbers in the day ha e something to say about what a knee should look like!!

What I like is that we've had four stars and even the occasional five star over the past 15+ years. But not only are we getting half or more than half of the Top 10 and Top 20 in South Florida, they're the kids that are high character and grinders, with locker room leaders like Kinchens. And they've all played together since pre-puberty. Really has the making of a special class.

Advertisement
Back