PODCAST: The Opening Finals Wrap-Up w/DMoney and Stefan

View as article
Advertisement
I feel good about Neal, McIntosh, and MAR coming here. Gotta keep the legacies coming lol. Stevenson scares me more about his flirting with Georgia. Not sure about Battle, haven't heard much about him, but he seems like suckeyes?

I am glad Payton did so well before his injury though, seems like a great choice for one of the 1 or 2 WRs we take. I'll take your word on Smith, as I'm not sure what is good for a guy at his position in 7 on 7s.

Not quite halfway through, but man is the sound quality better on this one. But are those crickets I hear in the background? I can just picture Chef Stef and DMoney sitting around the campfire indian style, making smores, wearing their Cane footie pajamas (bought at Caneswear of course).

For real though, I've been meaning to mention this for a while, audio quality on this pod was great, but previous ones have been pretty poor and the volume levels so low that I've got to crank the speakers in my car just to hear what your guests are saying. If listening on headphones, like on a plane or something, forget about it. Just a heads up in case that's something you can work on. Seems to be the worst when you do a phone interview.

Thanks for the grind! I know you can't wait for the season (like all of us), but it's this kind of offseason coverage that really separates CIS.

I feel good about Neal, McIntosh, and MAR coming here. Gotta keep the legacies coming lol. Stevenson scares me more about his flirting with Georgia. Not sure about Battle, haven't heard much about him, but he seems like suckeyes?

I am glad Payton did so well before his injury though, seems like a great choice for one of the 1 or 2 WRs we take. I'll take your word on Smith, as I'm not sure what is good for a guy at his position in 7 on 7s.

Battle committed to $uckeyes a few weeks ago. That ship has sailed.

Advertisement
Great job great flow to the conversation. Great news on Neal, great that hes excelling at Tackle might be to tall for a guard. It was very surprising to hear that Mac performed as well as he did. Ive thought for a while now that hes very good but he might be more on the fringes of being a great player. Really need to pull 2 out the 3, Battle, Stevenson, MAR.

Great job great flow to the conversation. Great news on Neal, great that hes excelling at Tackle might be to tall for a guard. It was very surprising to hear that Mac performed as well as he did. Ive thought for a while now that hes very good but he might be more on the fringes of being a great player. Really need to pull 2 out the 3, Battle, Stevenson, MAR.

Mike Iupati says otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back