PODCAST: The Most Hated ft. Peter Ariz and Ricky Da Prince

Advertisement
@Peter Ariz u shouldnt even have to address this **** on here seriously u arguing with flat earthers dog. Dont waste your time man peopel think what they want and even if u tell the truth they want to believe what they want to believe. Fuq em

P.S. Fuq anyone that isnt a Cane mentioned though

This guy would be running off the cliff with the rest of the herd.

LOL the dude who screamed the N-word like a hysterical woman to the UNC players as they came off the field? I'm sure he knows ball. Can't wait to tune in.

Advertisement
Get that money pete, can’t get mad at anyone for leveling up as long as you have good intentions.

Advertisement
@DMoney do your thing it's your show to run. But imo click bait isn't needed on this site this is the best show going for all canes info and I'm appreciative of all of the staff members who put in the work to keep the train on the tracks. My issue with Pete has less to do with the players leaving and more to with how he carries himself. He's your boy and I can respect that but he has and still does come off as a massive tool. Once again your place to do what you feel.

Was stoked for an FSU week CIS podcast.

Me right now...
source.gif

Advertisement
With all due respect to the great site that D$ and the rest of the CIS moderators and reporters have put together, Pete is an opportunist, the type of Shapiro clown that ends up harming our program.

While he was reporting for CIS where he had access to the university and staff, he accepted a position as Marketing Director for a sports agency that convinced our underclassmen to leave college before they were ready, hurting the kids involved and the team. A Marketing Director's only purpose is to generate demand that turns into sales. Which means his job is/was to find clients. Do the math. He is looking to gain here, not caring about the wreckage left behind.

I will not read or post in threads where this bum is involved from now on.

With all due respect to the great site that D$ and the rest of the CIS moderators and reporters have put together, Pete is an opportunist, the type of Shapiro clown that ends up harming our program.

While he was reporting for CIS where he had access to the university and staff, he accepted a position as Marketing Director for a sports agency that convinced our underclassmen to leave college before they were ready, hurting the kids involved and the team. A Marketing Director's only purpose is to generate demand that turns into sales. Which means his job is/was to find clients. Do the math. He is looking to gain here, not caring about the wreckage left behind.

I will not read or post in threads where this bum is involved from now on.

Jumping to conclusions 👽🤣

See U @ Eye In The Sky

Advertisement
I gotta say, the Peter Ariz heel turn might be the greatest since Hogan joined the NWO.

In other news, I just started my day off with a nifty dump. Top that boys.

@DMoney do your thing it's your show to run. But imo click bait isn't needed on this site this is the best show going for all canes info and I'm appreciative of all of the staff members who put in the work to keep the train on the tracks. My issue with Pete has less to do with the players leaving and more to with how he carries himself. He's your boy and I can respect that but he has and still does come off as a massive tool. Once again your place to do what you feel.

It’s all good. I know this one isn’t for everybody. Twitter requested it, so we gave it to them.

I like variety. We are here to give you options.

Advertisement
Back