PODCAST: Stevo joins the show to talk Shannon Dawson

View as article
Advertisement
Just watched Stevo's review and I came away thinking we should take a look at hiring Houston's wr coach. Not just because he's familiar with Dawson but because his wideouts run really good routes, catch the ball with their hands and seem to do all the little things well. I would of took a hard look at him if we didn't hire Dawson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I swear to god @Andrew , remove the auto-play video. Its ******* annoying, I don't pay premium to have an auto-play video with ads running ahead of it.

The people who want to see it click on it and watch, the ones who don't don't. Stop forcing **** on people without leaving a choice for consumption.

I mentioned this on the Bank previously. The plan is to add two more WRs and a big DT in the Portal, along with other positions depending on availability. But those two positions are the priority.
You did but you sound even more definite now and Stevo seems confident too. I know you know the names but I won't press you on it. I will ask how much of an upgrade is it? Lol

Talking about needing to get the ball out quick in this offense, Ivins said on a 247 podcast that Air Noland's release is one of the fastest EVER.

He's worth every bit of what was offered to Rashada anyway. But in this system? He'd make it look like smart money.

Advertisement
I swear to god @Andrew , remove the auto-play video. Its ******* annoying, I don't pay premium to have an auto-play video with ads running ahead of it.

The people who want to see it click on it and watch, the ones who don't don't. Stop forcing **** on people without leaving a choice for consumption.
You'll need to upgrade to the platinum membership if want that feature.

Advertisement
I mentioned this on the Bank previously. The plan is to add two more WRs and a big DT in the Portal, along with other positions depending on availability. But those two positions are the priority.
DMoney, what about a portal QB for depth. If TVD goes down again with a tweaked shoulder who is realistically capable of running the new offense. Brown really needs to develop as a passer, and then we are down to Emory who has yet to take a college snap. The QB room is a huge area of concern for being able to RUN an offense this season regardless of scheme and WR's.

Advertisement
DMoney, what about a portal QB for depth. If TVD goes down again with a tweaked shoulder who is realistically capable of running the new offense. Brown really needs to develop as a passer, and then we are down to Emory who has yet to take a college snap. The QB room is a huge area of concern for being able to RUN an offense this season regardless of scheme and WR's.
Yeah, QB depth is a major concern in light of what happened with TVD last year. But what quality QB would come in knowing they have no shot at the starting job & only a backup?

Yeah, QB depth is a major concern in light of what happened with TVD last year. But what quality QB would come in knowing they have no shot at the starting job & only a backup?

Shoot, I didn't see that Garcia already committed to Missouri on 1/20. I was hoping he'd pull out of the portal once we signed our new OC. Looks like he had already lined something up for when the Gattis firing went public.

San Francisco went to the playoffs with their 3rd string QB. Purdy was the #36 ranked Pro QB coming out of HS. Last guy drafted, too. ... Emory Williams was the # 33rd ranked QB. So we have the better talent, right? Williams for Heisman.

Advertisement
Back