View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

DMoney joins the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]340409615[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Listening now. D$ called it on Gator criminals. Scarlett and Calloway should have stayed home and surrounded themselves with men of higher moral fiber like Walton, Richards et al.

Listening now. D$ called it on Gator criminals. Scarlett and Calloway should have stayed home and surrounded themselves with men of higher moral fiber like Walton, Richards et al.

It's great those scrubs took their criminal talents to Hogtown. Both would have been 86ed long ago, even faster than Richt bounced Sam Bruce.

Advertisement
Sick *** intro.

We haven't had competition in years at the QB position. Competition brought out the best in Rosier.

ONE MORE DAY!!

I like the informative, conversational flow of this one. conversations > interviews. this should be a weekly show during the season. dmoney + pete, + maybe one more person.

I like the informative, conversational flow of this one. conversations > interviews. this should be a weekly show during the season. dmoney + pete, + maybe one more person.

I agree. I would listen every week. Loved the Gator Tears poke right out the blocks.

Pete or D$ how well does Rosier throw on the run? Do you see us moving the pocket a lot more this year with rollouts and such? I would like to see Rosier have designed runs around 5-7 times a game. I think this is a huge assest we haven't had in many years at QB.

Advertisement
This intro should be the model. A little snippet to get you hype, THEN the music hits. Had me bumpin.

can you guys link the first podcast with Dmoney to this thread. I want to listen to these two podcasts on my way home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete or D$ how well does Rosier throw on the run? Do you see us moving the pocket a lot more this year with rollouts and such? I would like to see Rosier have designed runs around 5-7 times a game. I think this is a huge assest we haven't had in many years at QB.

All four QBs are effective on the move. Rosier is a good athlete. Even Shirreffs can get it done on designed rollouts.

I agree. I would listen every week. Loved the Gator Tears poke right out the blocks.

It should be whooping cane so we can get an injection of insider info from someone who is close to the program. I just hope pete/dmoney can afford his 75.00/month for this kind of thing

Most enjoyable podcast I've ever listened to, not just talking CIS either. I'm gonna listen to that intro at least 10 more times before kickoff, probably listen to the whole podcast once or twice more as well.

Intro was FIRE. At first, I was like, wait, what? Is that an audio issue, why am I listening to the last DMoney podcast. Then I was like, ahhhhh
image.gif

Advertisement
Back