Podcast: Season wrap-up & looking ahead with DMoney

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, DMoney joins me to wrap-up Miami's first season under Mark Richt and look ahead to the future. We go position-by-position assessing where the Hurricanes stand at each spot. We also address the WR recruiting situation at the top of the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]299903933[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Thanks, Pete. Don't worry about yesterday, everyone makes mistakes; I think most peoples frustration stems from the fact that the staff has whiffed on so many targets, not explicitly because we lost Harley. Keep up the good work, we appreciate the insight on the program.

Thanks, Pete. Don't worry about yesterday, everyone makes mistakes; I think most peoples frustration stems from the fact that the staff has whiffed on so many targets, not explicitly because we lost Harley. Keep up the good work, we appreciate the insight on the program.

All of this especially the bolded part.

Advertisement
You and harley played us

Harley did, but how did he? Pete relayed information that he received from inside the program and was confident with it. It turned out to be overly optimistic, so what? Life goes on. After all, this is a free website, and Pete gives us better information than the rest of the paid subscription websites combined. He's usually spot on, but cant be perfect, so quit your bi******.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
That Alabama visit isn't set yet. At least no site says it is. I saw where he was supposed to but it hasn't been locked in yet. He was supposed to visit for the Iron Bowl too but never made it. He might have been planning to get his visits out of the way before the dead period but something changed.

Advertisement
That Alabama visit isn't set yet. At least no site says it is. I saw where he was supposed to but it hasn't been locked in yet. He was supposed to visit for the Iron Bowl too but never made it. He might have been planning to get his visits out of the way before the dead period but something changed.

His pops said he is suppose to visit bama in january but might cancel the visit and go ahead and announce his decision. They might have decided to not take it. He said miami leads too.

Anthony mcfarland an early enrollee?

No

Pete said it in the podcast that he will be enrolling in January

He isnt a early enrollee. He has a visit set for bama in january.

Miamis last day to enroll is the 18th so technically he still could go on that trip.im just stating what Pete said on the podcast

Yeah i heard pete. I have seen no where that mcfarland is a early enrollee.

Advertisement
Back